**Tommy J in the USA**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trish Redhop said:
You guys sure know how to welcome a lady!!! :blush:

... might make it to Eire someday, as a pilgrimage. We'll see if I make it to the UK

& you'll see no CHEBS till I get at least a 1 carat diamond on me 3rd finger, left hand.

Trish

Logon or register to see this image

Now cut the shite and get yer Chebs oot luv. ;)

Trish Redhop said:

... might make it to Eire someday, as a pilgrimage. We'll see if I make it to the UK

& you'll see no CHEBS till I get at least a 1 carat diamond on me 3rd finger, left hand.

Trish

I was looking for a new wife.

Good to see you managed to catch up on the thread, Trish...Told ya it was the funniest goddamn thing you ever did see on a board...

Which reminds me, I still need to post you a scarf...

EoghanTodd said:
Good to see you managed to catch up on the thread, Trish...Told ya it was the funniest goddamn thing you ever did see on a board...

Which reminds me, I still need to post you a scarf...[/QUOTE]

Is this an american euphanism for a rude sex act?

Trish Redhop said:

Trish

JESUS! Is that you on your pic?

Hey Eughan, good to see you over here.

Hey Trish, where in Texas are you?

Cramlingon Mackem is right, even if he went to that poof's school Thornhill, at Bede your cheb or jeb was your bell-end, named after mythical Italian ice cream salesman Jebelli Bellendi. FACT!

EoghanTodd said:

Which reminds me, I still need to post you a scarf...
you're so welcome Eoghan - you luscious hottie, you!
licks lips and gives him a shot of the chebbies

TAG said:
Finn - methinks you might want to resize the picture a bit...the charming gap-tooth smile fades a bit at it's current posted size...;)

Oy I didn't even notice how bloody big it is - I look scarey. :oops: Trish - ignore that one; try this:

Trish Redhop said:
you're so welcome Eoghan - you luscious hottie, you!
licks lips and gives him a shot of the chebbies
Is Trish Redhop an anagram for "goes like a train"?"

FinneganUSA said:
Oy I didn't even notice how bloody big it is - I look scarey. :oops: Trish - ignore that one; try this:

:eek: JESUS CHRIST - Are you being noshed by a ginger haired woman in that Photo Finn?????

You are certainly taking it in your stride if you are - hat off to you mate

Beery Traveller said:
:eek: JESUS CHRIST - Are you being noshed by a ginger haired woman in that Photo Finn?????

You are certainly taking it in your stride if you are - hat off to you mate

Yeh, the photo IS cropped :cool:

Beery Traveller said:
Is Trish Redhop an anagram for "goes like a train"?"

nope ... it's an anagram for:
REDSHIRT PHO
just like my mom used to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back