Trish Redhop said:
nope ... it's an anagram for:
REDSHIRT PHO
just like my mom used to make.

so how old are you? you are obviously grooming me and I have to be careful

Trish Redhop said:
Deep in the heart!

Being cagey with the location?

I smell another toontoon wind up, more elaborate than usual, enlisting the help of a Timber local. Good effort.

Sadly Trish isn't a local....

And wasn't able to make it out for the Sunderland match either...

frente88 said:
Aye you better watch it beery :lol:

Too right - she might be over 30 or summink..

EDIT: Her profile make her 24 so shes in with a chance if she plays her cards right with me

Tex said:
Being cagey with the location?

I smell another toontoon wind up, more elaborate than usual, enlisting the help of a Timber local. Good effort.

ok ok - I'm near Austin, aboot 40 mi WSW, as the grackle flies.

Weather today: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight, mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
Now let's have a look at the Cheb Report...

Made ya look.

Beery Traveller said:
Too right - she might be over 30 or summink..

EDIT: Her profile make her 24 so shes in with a chance if she plays her cards right with me

You could make her a very lucky girl!

Trish Redhop said:

Weather today: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight, mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.

Made ya look.

So what is it about sweaty footballers you like?

Sorry to get on topic, but has anyone heard from TommyJ? He's that guy you sent over here to have amazing adventures in your place, but instead had his bag stolen and then fell asleep. Remember him? Any word on when he's going to post?

Now you can go back to you... cyberflirting... :roll:

T O said:
Sorry to get on topic, but has anyone heard from TommyJ? He's that guy you sent over here to have amazing adventures in your place, but instead had his bag stolen and then fell asleep. Remember him? Any word on when he's going to post?

Now you can go back to you... cyberflirting... :roll:

Eh? Tommy who?

Hes gone AWOL mate........or is it missy??

Trish Redhop said:

Made ya look.

So is that in the hill country? Not near San Antonio? New Braunfels? Do you ever get to H - Town?

Trish Redhop said:
Their legs ... and how they breathe ... hard.

I can breathe hard and get sweaty - usually just walking up a flight of stairs though

The Jarra Wanderer said:
You've got no chance mate - check me oot, looking all business like...

Trish'll be frothing so much at the gash that we'll all be able to go white water rafting. Isn't that right pet?

Shes inflating her dinghy as we type Jarra:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back