**Tommy J in the USA**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little waster said:
Well you've chosen the right place to come if you've got any questions about that. What we on the SMB don't know about the socio-economic status of cheb-carriers in Elizabethan East Anglia isn't worth knowing, as long as its accompanied with piccies, like.

I have heard they had great chebs...I'll see what I can do about pictures...;)

Can I just say...

this thread is hilarious.

Patricia

If I had time to write a sig, I would.

Lost Hammer said:
Well yes.... but I wouldn't expect them to burn them afterwards.

With how much I have spent at VS on mine, there is no way in hell I would let a flame near them. Sorry to dissappoint any pigeonholing effort ;)

Trish Redhop said:
Can I just say...

Patricia

Hi Trish. Fancy coming to Oxford?

Trish Redhop said:
Can I just say...

Patricia

Finally!!!! A NONTimbers gal that I CAN HIT ON! See I know all the lasses who I sent you lot's way so finally I get one. :)

Trish can I see your chebs? ;)

That's me on the left from the recent Sunderland tour with a Mackem (top bloke; can't remember his name though)

Logon or register to see this image

Trish Redhop said:
Can I just say...

Patricia

Fancy a Trans-Atlantic shag Patricia? All in the name of good ol' US-UK special -relations, you understand :p

Finn - methinks you might want to resize the picture a bit...the charming gap-tooth smile fades a bit at it's current posted size...;)

You guys sure know how to welcome a lady!!! :blush:

... might make it to Eire someday, as a pilgrimage. We'll see if I make it to the UK

& you'll see no CHEBS till I get at least a 1 carat diamond on me 3rd finger, left hand.

Trish

shepherd88 said:
the age thing would be alreet if u weren't an ugly fecker ;). Trying to get my own back!

That was me posting Sheps - who did you think it was?

Trish Redhop said:

... might make it to Eire someday, as a pilgrimage. We'll see if I make it to the UK

& you'll see no CHEBS till I get at least a 1 carat diamond on me 3rd finger, left hand.

Trish

Would a diamond-shaped carrot do?

Trish Redhop said:

Trish

Would a pearl necklace entice you? I could possibly stretch to matching earings, but have been a bit short lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back