Todays results

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be top after the game in hand.

We've just won 1-3 away, I'm not a big lover of the manager but we won the game comfortably.

It could easily of been 2-2 when they hit the bar tbf.

I think the result shouldnt get in the way of the bigger picture though. We should of absolutely walked all over them today, they’re absolutely awful. Yet, we were sitting back at 3-1 as we couldn’t move through the gears against a team that I reckon is destined to be relegated.

It could easily of been 2-2 when they hit the bar tbf.

I think the result shouldnt get in the way of the bigger picture though. We should of absolutely walked all over them today, they’re absolutely awful. Yet, we were sitting back at 3-1 as we couldn’t move through the gears against a team that I reckon is destined to be relegated.
Will cost us in games this bloke

We have comfortably the best squad in the league, whatever the Portsmouth and Coventry fans in here think. No excuses. The fact I’m not remotely confident about promotion lies with the manager.
Having the best squad and the best team are two different things. We have not looked confident in any game this season.

It’s a long season. 3-1 up, conserve energy, attack again if they get one back. No complaints here.

Going 1-0 up and sitting back, that’s where it’s a problem. 2 goal cushion and doing it is fine IMO

Not at all. We need to assert our dominance at times. We did sit back at 2-1. It could easily of been 2-2 when they hit the bar and we hit them on the break for the third when they were on top.

Not at all. We need to assert our dominance at times. We did sit back at 2-1. It could easily of been 2-2 when they hit the bar and we hit them on the break for the third when they were on top.
Peterborough sat back today when they were 2 up! Therein lies the difference they know they had the upper edge and put them to bed. We dither with the oaf in charge and it will cost us in games.

Long way to go yet, I do think the league isn't as strong as last season but there's still some good team in this league..

We were awful today against one of the poorest sides I’ve ever seen. Sitting back at 3-1 up is a joke.

If you look at the squad id expect it to be in the top 2, unfortunately I also look at the manager and have no confidence at all.

We're 2 points off top with a game in hand over 3 of the 4 teams ahead of us

Lose last week we are shite ! Sack the manager! Sack the chairman! Sack the tea lady ! Beat Accrington Stanley this week ,we are going to piss the league. We are bang average league one team with no pace . Might make play offs .Have a good night. Enjoy the glory of beating Accrington Stanley

It’s a long season. 3-1 up, conserve energy, attack again if they get one back. No complaints here.

Going 1-0 up and sitting back, that’s where it’s a problem. 2 goal cushion and doing it is fine IMO

This ffs.

Some of our fans still think we should be smashing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back