Todays results

We were awful today against one of the poorest sides I’ve ever seen. Sitting back at 3-1 up is a joke.

If you look at the squad id expect it to be in the top 2, unfortunately I also look at the manager and have no confidence at all.

Game in hand could take us top two :rolleyes:

We were awful today against one of the poorest sides I’ve ever seen. Sitting back at 3-1 up is a joke.

If you look at the squad id expect it to be in the top 2, unfortunately I also look at the manager and have no confidence at all.
give your head a shake man , we coasted the second half , why go for more , we had the game won.

The bottom end of this league is terrible. Accrington today had 2 strikers that were playing in the conference North last season. One for leamington Spa & one for Southport. Wimbledon were also one of the worst teams I’ve ever seen.

Still got to win the games I know but we need to show what we’ve got against Rotherham Tuesday, they’ll be up there. So far we’ve played 3 challengers, Ipswich outplayed us, Peterborough outplayed us & we outplayed Pompey.

You'll be thereabouts re: autos - keeping McNulty (Happy Birthday) fit will be important. Peterborough rely on Maddison and Toney (if they stay fit, I think they will pinch one of the auto places) Rotherham will climb the league and our lot should be in the play offs (and will improve if we can get our players back from injury). Don't see a Luton equivalent this season (except potentially Posh)

Peterborough rely on those two every season and always end up shit towards the end there will be no change this season.

Rotherham will be fighting for the play offs.. I think pompey will climb the table. They have played three games less than some. Coventry will be in the play offs this season.

Sunderland and Ipswich top two for me!
Did anyone expect us to be in a better position? I think we're bang on track.. The aim is to win the league and win that game in hand, then we're top.. And top wins you the league.

Last edited:
Oh true that, but them winning 6-0 after beating you 3-0 hardly means there's nothing much to worry about...
They have a thin squad. A few niggles and injuries will see them fall away again. They'll need to stay injury free to challenge. Lost two as well, so are hardly unbeatable.

I think most fans realise Ross is not the manager for us. Watching his persona on the touchline I just cant imagine him giving a bollocking or a stirring speach in the dressing room.
You might think that but you have no evidence and could very well be wrong
Without a doubt in my opinion. I’m amazed they sold Godden though. What happens if any one of Eisa, Toney or Maddison get injured for any significant length of time?
Well at least one of them should be serving a 3 game suspension right now

Last edited:
What happened at Posh then ?
We are not a good team. We may be a sufficient team but that’s about it.

Oh true that, but them winning 6-0 after beating you 3-0 hardly means there's nothing much to worry about...

Both I agree on 100%.

Not only do we have to consider this season's loss as an indication of the fact there is a lot to worry about, we also need to consider how we did last season and how well we 'pissed' League One.
I think most fans realise Ross is not the manager for us. Watching his persona on the touchline I just cant imagine him giving a bollocking or a stirring speach in the dressing room.

He has a team not at all used to winning games winning games - that is enough for me.

Both I agree on 100%.

Not only do we have to consider this season's loss as an indication of the fact there is a lot to worry about, we also need to consider how we did last season and how well we 'pissed' League One.

He has a team not at all used to winning games winning games - that is enough for me.
Sorry mate but I like to watch football. If I want to see a team winning all the time I'll go and watch Sunderland West End kids.

Back