To Catch a Copper Channel 4

Plenty of police are corrupt and/or shit at their job unfortunately. Don't investigate with proper protocol, often not to extract any sort of gain or leverage, but just to par people off and sign off for the day.

Alot more knowledge than you given how you think people can just claim rape to get people arrested and ignorant to the fact police also have to present evidence defending a persons case.

Just pretend you never tried to be clever and I'll do the same.

Im not sure where ive said those things. I stated that nearly everyone accused of rape is arrested. I've never known anyone not locked up once an accusation made especially if a sarc suite has been opened and samples required. Even just for the necessity to prevent disappearance.
And like i said, the police have to present everything, literally everything. Im sure ive already mentioned disclosure is the big thing now. I take it you've written many material lists in your time ane days adding MG0s.
Its the CPS that decide the case go to court and push it through to trial and present it to court. Not the police they simply gather evidence. All the evidence usually

Im not sure where ive said those things. I stated that nearly everyone accused of rape is arrested. I've never known anyone not locked up once an accusation made especially if a sarc suite has been opened and samples required. Even just for the necessity to prevent disappearance.
And like i said, the police have to present everything, literally everything. Im sure ive already mentioned disclosure is the big thing now. I take it you've written many material lists in your time ane days adding MG0s.
Its the CPS that decide the case go to court and push it through to trial and present it to court. Not the police they simply gather evidence. All the evidence usually

You said neither of things. You're just repeating things I've already posted prior to you completely skipping the entire other posts.

Congrats on turning the thread into a clown fiesta where people think the police aren't corrupt and you can just accuse people of rape to get them arrested. You can see why the thread suddenly died.

You said neither of things. You're just repeating things I've already posted prior to you completely skipping the entire other posts.

Congrats on turning the thread into a clown fiesta where people think the police aren't corrupt and you can just accuse people of rape to get them arrested. You can see why the thread suddenly died.

Someone who is accused of rape should be arrested. Good luck arguing against that. Its important people stating theyre victims of sexual assaults or rape are listened to and its investigated. In order to investigate the suspect needs arresting. You have zero knowledge of the subject so the advice is not to argue but be inquisitive. Myself and no one else knows what point you are trying to make in about 3 or 4 posts

Episode 1 was disgusting and I can't believe how lenient the "punishments" were for the coppers.

Episode 2 just got me annoyed and I've not watched the next one yet. The woman on the bus was very clearly in the wrong, yet it was all about her being black, and she couldn't of been in the wrong because she was black. Absolute bollocks. Facts and common sense don't seem to be a thing anymore. Slavery being mentioned was a disgrace. Then she got a pay out 😂

This country for many reasons, along with a lot of other western countries, really is going down the shitter.

Someone who is accused of rape should be arrested. Good luck arguing against that. Its important people stating theyre victims of sexual assaults or rape are listened to and its investigated. In order to investigate the suspect needs arresting. You have zero knowledge of the subject so the advice is not to argue but be inquisitive. Myself and no one else knows what point you are trying to make in about 3 or 4 posts

I wish this board had a clown emoji. Are you even reading what you're typing before you press the post button?

I reckon the bloke who wrote the human rights laws would cry if he read this. You cannot touch or arrest a person unless they are more than believed to be involved. You cannot say he did it, without any evidence to back up. You are an idiot.

Last edited:
I wish this board had a clown emoji. Are you even reading what you're typing before you press the post button?

I reckon the bloke who wrote the human rights laws would cry if he read this. You cannot touch or arrest a person unless they are more than believed to be involved. You cannot say he did it, without any evidence to back up. You are an idiot.
Are you aware of the police powers of arrest in England?

Do the cops that get arrested have to consent to being shown on the programme? Just can’t understand why they would if so, or do they get paid?
They won't get paid. Maybe they (mistakenly) think telling their side of the story will show them in a better light. The most high profile ones will be in the public domain anyway.

theres only one idiot on this thread - you.

Police can arrest with 'reasonable grounds to suspect a person has committed the offence' and under PACE that has to be coupled with 'necessity to do so', such as securing or preserving evidence of the offence, or to obtain evidence by questioning, plus many more.

Dont try and be clever about something you are clueless about.

Have a read of code G of PACE and then hammer fist the keyboard again. Clearly you are thicker than a castle wall so probably wouldn't understand it anyway 🤡

Back