To be 'liberal'

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not racist but I don't want any more immigrants
'I don't support limitless migration of unskilled workers into an already overcrowded country'
I'm not racist but British people should get the jobs
'I was born, raised, schooled, trained, and have contributed to this country since the day I was able to work and therefore I don't believe in positive discrimination based on policies of increasing diversity, and believe that British people should come first in Britain'
I'm not racist but lets build a wall to keep the Mexicans out
'I believe the current influx of illegal immigrants can be better controlled by greater border security that increased border patrols and personnel could otherwise not achieve'
I'm not racist but outraged that a sign in the civic centre is in another language
'I believe having road signs and the like in other languages only serves to increase divisions in a country where English is the official language'
I'm not racist but I don't like Muslims
ffs I give up ...Islam is not a race

racism
ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/

noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Pretty much what i wanted to say, but put much better than I could have. Well said!

I think, since the understanding of what it meant to be a liberal changed.

In its original, classical meaning to be a liberal meant the belief in individual freedom, especially freedom from the state.

A 'liberal' today is likely to believe in the opposite of classical liberalism, in higher taxes, government regulations, restrictions on freedom of the press and free speech, and controls over what you can say, do and even think.

A classical liberal would now probably be described as a libertarian, but that term itself has become a pejorative outside of the US.

Liberals feel the need to apologize for anything and everything that this country has done in the past and they shed a tear for IRA terrorists that die believing them to be peace brokers etc etc etc.....oh and they get upset at football chants and most of them voted to remain part of europe.....thats the real cause of their anger and dummy spitting.

I'm not racist but I don't want any more immigrants
'I don't support limitless migration of unskilled workers into an already overcrowded country'
I'm not racist but British people should get the jobs
'I was born, raised, schooled, trained, and have contributed to this country since the day I was able to work and therefore I don't believe in positive discrimination based on policies of increasing diversity, and believe that British people should come first in Britain'
I'm not racist but lets build a wall to keep the Mexicans out
'I believe the current influx of illegal immigrants can be better controlled by greater border security that increased border patrols and personnel could otherwise not achieve'
I'm not racist but outraged that a sign in the civic centre is in another language
'I believe having road signs and the like in other languages only serves to increase divisions in a country where English is the official language'
I'm not racist but I don't like Muslims
ffs I give up ...Islam is not a race

racism
ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/

noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
No, but most muslims are of a different race, hence its indirect discrimination.

Pretty much what i wanted to say, but put much better than I could have. Well said!
But your quite happy to have English signs in Spanish airports and foreign doctors?

Last edited:
No, but most muslims are of a different race, hence its indirect discrimination.

But your quite happy to have English signs in Spanish airports and foreign doctors?

Que?

Oh and by the way @Hep , What area do you live?

Last edited:
Was that before or after every leftie started labelling everyone who disagreed with them as a racist?

This.

Voted out = Clearly lead astray, brainwashed, no way could have came to that conclusion if properly educated

It became a bad thing when they started claiming intellectual superiority between themselves, and can't speak/write without being a smug arsehole and sniffing their own farts.

Reactions: UTW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back