To be 'liberal'

Status
Not open for further replies.
but most racist people have no idea that they are racist.

e.g.
I'm not racist but I don't want any more immigrants
I'm not racist but British people should get the jobs
I'm not racist but lets build a wall to keep the Mexicans out
I'm not racist but outraged that a sign in the civic centre is in another language
I'm not racist but I don't like Muslims

YES you are racist!

Loads of those aren't racist. :confused:

e.g.
I'm not racist but outraged that a sign in the civic centre is in another language

YES you are racist!

I'm not a leftie.

I don't have a problem with immigrants. I have a problem with a completely open border policy and I have a massive problem with radical Islam. I am not racist.

I'm not a leftie.

I don't have a problem with immigrants. I have a problem with a completely open border policy and I have a massive problem with radical Islam. I am not racist.

So if you want a non-racist border policy, can you describe that to me?

e.g.

YES you are racist!

'I don't support limitless migration of unskilled workers into an already overcrowded country'
'I was born, raised, schooled, trained, and have contributed to this country since the day I was able to work and therefore I don't believe in positive discrimination based on policies of increasing diversity, and believe that British people should come first in Britain'
'I believe the current influx of illegal immigrants can be better controlled by greater border security that increased border patrols and personnel could otherwise not achieve'
'I believe having road signs and the like in other languages only serves to increase divisions in a country where English is the official language'
ffs I give up ...Islam is not a race

racism
ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/

noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

e.g.
I'm not racist but outraged that a sign in the civic centre is in another sackeded, jalanguage

YES you are racist!
thats true however its the same as 'liberals':

e.g,
im a liberal but if you say or write something i dont agree with i want you fired, jailed or punished in some way
im a liberal but il stand alongside blatant homophobes and mysoginists because they are part of minority groups
im a liberal and an atheist but Christianity is the only religion i will rant negatively about
im a liberal but if a vote goes the way i disagree with i think the gloves are off and any means should be taken to disrupt the government
im a liberal but i will justify any deadly attack on western nation to suit myself and stick to my narrative
etc

id say im pretty liberal, but not in a way the self proclaimed 'liberals or lefties' are.

I'm not a leftie.

Liberals are those who can't understand why open immigration drives down wages and takes advantage of the immigrants, as well as the working classes, they just want to label everyone who disagrees a racist. Liberals are the reason we've never had a reasoned debate about Islam in this country, and why people were terrified to speak out about abuse in Rotherham et al.

thats true however its the same as 'liberals':

e.g,
im a liberal but if you say or write something i dont agree with i want you fired, jailed or punished in some way
im a liberal but il stand alongside blatant homophobes and mysoginists because they are part of minority groups
im a liberal and an atheist but Christianity is the only religion i will rant negatively about
im a liberal but if a vote goes the way i disagree with i think the gloves are off and any means should be taken to disrupt the government
im a liberal but i will justify any deadly attack on western nation to suit myself and stick to my narrative
etc

id say im pretty liberal, but not in a way the self proclaimed 'liberals or lefties' are.
Think you're missing the whole point of the thread . It's about exactly the opposite, negative labelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back