* * * Titus' Training Log * * *

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
might start one of these. Haven't trained in ages due to work, social stuff, moving house. Dunno if my gym membership is still valid though, hopefully it is cause i want to start lifting again.

fatty, you and pell both fatties together
i am atm.

Just moved to nevilles cross so plan on doing hill sprints at st margrets, if my Bannatynes membership has been cancelled then i'll probably go to the freemans quay and i'll be getting myself back to muay thai next week. Got a holiday in September I need to get ready for.

i am atm.

Just moved to nevilles cross so plan on doing hill sprints at st margrets, if my Bannatynes membership has been cancelled then i'll probably go to the freemans quay and i'll be getting myself back to muay thai next week. Got a holiday in September I need to get ready for.

Whats the main benefits of hill sprints?

Seen loads of people talking about them on Twitter.

Whats the main benefits of hill sprints?

Seen loads of people talking about them on Twitter.

As Ross said it's just like other forms of HIIT but you'll have more of a hypertrophic benefit from it. It will also eat deeper into your recovery time though, as you have to approach things like that a lot more seriously than you would 30 minutes of steady state cardio on a cross trainer.

My Walden Farms 'calorie free' chocolate syrup has just arrived :cool:

Just finished a core session. Wiped out again. Ready to go for the day like. First time in agaes I ahve been to the gym before work every day on a week day. Feel better for it like. I am coming off antibiotics now though so the real test begins!

Jamie Hale is going to be in charge of my conditioning and nutrition over the end of season, starting in around 2 weeks :)

He's extremely busy with research, but he's managed to fit me in, probably to do with the fact that Alan Aragon referenced me to him and told me to drop his name.

Just got my initial plan from Jamie Hale, looks very good :-D

Felt like shit today, groin was tight as fuck during squats. It eased off a bit but stopped me going as heavy as I would of wished. Started to feel good after the deadlifts though and ended the workout superbly with farmers walks.

Current macros: 175-200g protein, 400-450g carbs, 67g fat.

Well today my AM session was:

Squats
Deads
Pedlay Rows
Seated Rows
Farmers Walks

PM Session was:

Core/Abs
Traps
10 minutes on the exercise bike
6.25mile uphill treadmill run
Good stretch off

Productive gym day after a shitty start to my AM session.

As I say, starting to ease off the training now, as training hard at this point does little apart from increase risk of injury.

This morning went for a run, little over 2.2miles.

Tonight boxing consisted of:

Sprints - On the football pitch behind the gym, jog from the corner flag to the half way line, then sprint across the pitch, jog down to the corner flag, sprint across the face of goal to the other corner flag, done 3 times, so 6 sprints.

Stretching

Skipping - 5 minute round with intervals of sprinting and doubles.

Bag Work - 3 rounds on the double end bag.

Pad Work - 4 rounds really working on fast paced aggression.

Bag Work - Another 3/4 'normal' rounds then 3 intense rounds where the bags weren't allowed to swing more than twice without a combination thrown.

Exercises - 50 press ups straight off

5 various ab exercises, 10 reps

40 crunches straight off

Stretching

Total Kcal for the day: 2705
Macros for the day: 135g Protein - 350g Carbs - 85g Fat
Big hand! Fair play mate, I wish I was your age like

Felt like shit today, groin was tight as fuck during squats. It eased off a bit but stopped me going as heavy as I would of wished. Started to feel good after the deadlifts though and ended the workout superbly with farmers walks.

Current macros: 175-200g protein, 400-450g carbs, 67g fat.

Well today my AM session was:

Squats
Deads
Pedlay Rows
Seated Rows
Farmers Walks

PM Session was:

Core/Abs
Traps
6.25mile uphill treadmill run
Good stretch off

Productive gym day after a shitty start to my AM session.
What are you trying to do? When you need no more than 40 + 40 + 40.. that's two hours..job done....simple like you've gotta life!;)

Big hand! Fair play mate, I wish I was your age like

What are you trying to do? When you need no more than 40 + 40 + 40.. that's two hours..job done....simple like you've gotta life!;)

What am I trying to do? Well the weights are for my strength/power and then the evening session is just mainly a ticking over session, apart from the core work, that's fairly important. There's also no way I could compact my daily training into two hours every day. On my sprints/boxing days I can like.

I don't have much of a life some days, I'll be honest :lol:

Titus, clear your PMs please

Done.

Today's training, feeling suppppperb.

This morning:

20min on the stationary bike to get warmed up
Squats
Leg press
Leg extensions
Calf raises
Barbell calf raises
Diff legged deadlifts
Glute-ham raises
5 min on the stationary bike to cool down
Stretched off.

Tonight:
5.8 mile run along and a nice stretch off

Today is a rest day, but I've lost nearly 4lbs this week so I'm going to up the macros to: 175-200g protein, 450g - 475g carbs, 75g fat.

Interesting read.

I boxed a bit 20 years ago and just started again here about 2.5 years ago after weight training for the last ten years

I'm struggling with changing my weight training regime to help with the boxing. My arms are to big and slow- I'm 100kg at the moment, looking to try and get down to about 90.

It's a hard struggle for me as I've loved doing weights to gain size and now the boxing is definately more important to me, but I still find myself doing weights to gain size rather than stamina. - I struggle in the ring with my stamina, and usually do 1.5 min rounds aswell.

Another good 2 hour session in the gym today. Minimal sleep last night due to fecking seagulls. If it weren't for dexaphrine there would have been no chance I would have made it to the gym!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back