* * * Titus' Training Log * * *

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26533

Alright lads/lasses. Thought I'd kick off what is one of the main reasons I was in favour of a nutrition/fitness section and that's training logs. The section came along at the wrong time because I'm just starting to ease off my training as I'm fighting in two weeks time.

I'll kick it off tomorrow, posting exactly what I do and probably post up calories and macros too :cool:

Alright lads/lasses. Thought I'd kick off what is one of the main reasons I was in favour of a nutrition/fitness section and that's training logs. The section came along at the wrong time because I'm just starting to ease off my training as I'm fighting in two weeks time.

I'll kick it off tomorrow, posting exactly what I do and probably post up calories and macros too :cool:

If your surname is bramble I'd rather not know, fat kernt ;)

You're initials aren't RD are they?

Anyway, I need to start training to tone up shortly, lost a canny bit weight in the past month and hoping to lose the same in the next 5/6 weeks.

Need to start building up muscle again as i've lost quite a bit.

You're initials aren't RD are they?

Anyway, I need to start training to tone up shortly, lost a canny bit weight in the past month and hoping to lose the same in the next 5/6 weeks.

Need to start building up muscle again as i've lost quite a bit.

No mate, not me.

Will update my training log tonight with full days activities, rather than just post them training session by training session.

P.S; anybody that wants to come and watch a good night of amateur boxing and have a good piss up should definitely purchase a ticket for May 1st, helps our club out a lot.

looking forward to this m8.

No mate, not me.

Will update my training log tonight with full days activities, rather than just post them training session by training session.

P.S; anybody that wants to come and watch a good night of amateur boxing and have a good piss up should definitely purchase a ticket for May 1st, helps our club out a lot.

I used to box up Ryhope, the gym which has now been bought by Tony Jeffries (well ages ago), was there for a little over two years.

looking forward to this...put what foods u eat aswell, like what u have for breakfast etc!

As I say, starting to ease off the training now, as training hard at this point does little apart from increase risk of injury.

This morning went for a run, little over 2.2miles.

Tonight boxing consisted of:

Sprints - On the football pitch behind the gym, jog from the corner flag to the half way line, then sprint across the pitch, jog down to the corner flag, sprint across the face of goal to the other corner flag, done 3 times, so 6 sprints.

Stretching

Skipping - 5 minute round with intervals of sprinting and doubles.

Bag Work - 3 rounds on the double end bag.

Pad Work - 4 rounds really working on fast paced aggression.

Bag Work - Another 3/4 'normal' rounds then 3 intense rounds where the bags weren't allowed to swing more than twice without a combination thrown.

Exercises - 50 press ups straight off

5 various ab exercises, 10 reps

40 crunches straight off

Stretching

Total Kcal for the day: 2705
Macros for the day: 135g Protein - 350g Carbs - 85g Fat

That sounds like the type of thing I should go for considering my aims.

I'll try and sort something along these lines.

3 mile run this morning then 7v7 for an hour tonight

Total Kcal for the day: 2790
Macros for the day: 135g Protein - 350g Carbs - 90g Fat

why do u do short runs? they just fat burners? i quite like the idea of a quick few miles in the morn..

why do u do short runs? they just fat burners? i quite like the idea of a quick few miles in the morn..

Long runs aren't practical for my sport mate. Every now and again I'll do a long run, though.

Yesterday was:

2.2mile run in the morning

Boxing session on the night consisting of:

Light jog & stretching to warm up
3 rounds of shaddow boxing
3 rounds double end bag
Around 6 rounds on various heavy bags, maybe more
1 round of pad work
3 rounds of sparring
Circuits that consisted of; press ups, burpees, squat thrusts, crunches, star jumps and a couple of other exercises x3
A couple of ab exercises

Total Kcal for the day: 2727
Macros for the day: 147g Protein - 366g Carbs - 75g Fat

Long runs aren't practical for my sport mate. Every now and again I'll do a long run, though.

Yesterday was:

2.2mile run in the morning

Boxing session on the night consisting of:

Light jog & stretching to warm up
3 rounds of shaddow boxing
3 rounds double end bag
Around 6 rounds on various heavy bags, maybe more
1 round of pad work
3 rounds of sparring
Circuits that consisted of; press ups, burpees, squat thrusts, crunches, star jumps and a couple of other exercises x3
A couple of ab exercises

Total Kcal for the day: 2727
Macros for the day: 147g Protein - 366g Carbs - 75g Fat

Mate, are you dropping weight? 2727 doesn't seem a lot when training?

Mate, are you dropping weight? 2727 doesn't seem a lot when training?

Yes mate, been dropping weight, also easing off the training now.

Today was just a boxing session consisting of:

Couple rounds of skipping
3 rounds of controlled sparring
5-6 rounds of 'normal' bag work
1 more round of skipping
Interval high intensity bag work
Circuit
Stretch off

That was probably the last session of any real intensity between now and our show, going to run tomorrow, have wednesday off, run thursday and possibly saturday with just a few walks on the other days.

Yes mate, been dropping weight, also easing off the training now.

Today was just a boxing session consisting of:

Couple rounds of skipping
3 rounds of controlled sparring
5-6 rounds of 'normal' bag work
1 more round of skipping
Interval high intensity bag work
Circuit
Stretch off

That was probably the last session of any real intensity between now and our show, going to run tomorrow, have wednesday off, run thursday and possibly saturday with just a few walks on the other days.

Put you diet down for a day as an example. I'm struggling to eat 2700 'healthy' calories

Put you diet down for a day as an example. I'm struggling to eat 2700 'healthy' calories

I'll do an example day later, but my first bit of advise would be to drop the idea that certain foods are unavoidably 'healthy' or 'unhealthy'. Providing you're getting sufficient vitamins and minerals, you can use a bit of chocolate to bump up your calories for the day.

I'll do an example day later, but my first bit of advise would be to drop the idea that certain foods are unavoidably 'healthy' or 'unhealthy'. Providing you're getting sufficient vitamins and minerals, you can use a bit of chocolate to bump up your calories for the day.

cheers. 2190cals for me yesterday.

Mind, I've had three bags of crisps so far today! so maybe when I average it out I'll be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back