* * * Titus' Training Log * * *

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see you had started this Titus lad, an ganna start nine in here the neet, not as exciting as yours like just basic shit but like you say it was one of the main reasons for this section.

Didn't see you had started this Titus lad, an ganna start nine in here the neet, not as exciting as yours like just basic shit but like you say it was one of the main reasons for this section.

Aye, no more semi-intense training until the 7th now, although might be doing some sparring down London on the 5th, so it will be slow until then!

Aye, no more semi-intense training until the 7th now, although might be doing some sparring down London on the 5th, so it will be slow until then!

av subscribed anyhow mate.
I'm thinking about starting the owld boxin just for fitness like, only thig that bothers me is when i used to do kick boxing i was proper garbage at shadow boxing :lol: this was one of the main reasons i quit :oops:

Good going mate, I'm trying to figure out how I can cover my face on the pics then I'll post mine in my journal.

I just did it in paint. Plenty of people off here have met me in person like so don't know why I bothered :lol:

Titus said:
I just did it in paint. Plenty of people off here have met me in person like so don't know why I bothered :lol:

Lol I was just using an app doing it then I thought fuck it what's the point in me coverin my face up lol.
Al post in a bit

haha i thought that aswell (about my pic) still some queer bastards out there though, always good to be careful lol.

Fantastic effort that m8

I'd be interested to hear how you did that? Any professional help? Trainers etc? Has your diet changed much since the initial weight loss phase? Assuming you aren't still looking to drop much more? Well done, not seen may transformations like that (you see weight loss, but rarely with such definition).

I'd be interested to hear how you did that? Any professional help? Trainers etc? Has your diet changed much since the initial weight loss phase? Assuming you aren't still looking to drop much more? Well done, not seen may transformations like that (you see weight loss, but rarely with such definition).

No professional help or personal trainers, although I trained with a professional boxing coach, the main benefit from that was on the technical side of the sport. I just REALLY educated myself in the nutritional sciences and I'm continuing to do so even now.

Titus said:
No professional help or personal trainers, although I trained with a professional boxing coach, the main benefit from that was on the technical side of the sport. I just REALLY educated myself in the nutritional sciences and I'm continuing to do so even now.

I agree there mate, I find the nutritional side 100% more interesting then the diet side of things.

The condition you are in now is exactly what im aiming for except im starting off slim. What tips and training pointers would you suggest for me?

The condition you are in now is exactly what im aiming for except im starting off slim. What tips and training pointers would you suggest for me?

I'll get back to you on this tomorrow at some point mate ;)

Boxed tonight and won on points. Thumb is fucked, going to have to get it x-rayed tomorrow to see if I can box again in a few weeks as scheduled.

Aye, been down London over the weekend mate, back into training today for fight next week, will update later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back