Time travel question

Status
Not open for further replies.

why are you speaking like tarzan? it just gone 9
I said what is time? Time to me is the clock hands going round on peoples watches and clocks its also a sensory perception that I fail to understand other than looking at how the general universe works. Thinking of time travel seems like something I could do but it would give me a headache thinking how to travel through time. What is time to you?

I said what is time? Time to me is the clock hands going round on peoples watches and clocks its also a sensory perception that I fail to understand other than looking at how the general universe works. Thinking of time travel seems like something I could do but it would give me a headache thinking how to travel through time. What is time to you?

was just a joke mate! haha

The words "speculative" and "negative mass" should slap you in the face like a salmon's arse. It's all mathematical jiggery-pokery.

Logon or register to see this image

α is the lapse function that gives the interval of proper time between nearby hypersurfaces,
βi is the shift vector that relates the spatial coordinate systems on different hypersurfaces,
γij is a positive-definite metric on each of the hypersurfaces.

Hurray we haz time travul! :lol: Try building the kernt I dare ya.

I can mathematically prove that 0.999999.. is equal to 1. It doesn't make it true.

Somebody pass me a paracetamol

tunstall birdwoman

The words "speculative" and "negative mass" should slap you in the face like a salmon's arse. It's all mathematical jiggery-pokery.

Logon or register to see this image

α is the lapse function that gives the interval of proper time between nearby hypersurfaces,
βi is the shift vector that relates the spatial coordinate systems on different hypersurfaces,
γij is a positive-definite metric on each of the hypersurfaces.

Hurray we haz time travul! :lol: Try building the kernt I dare ya.

I can mathematically prove that 0.999999.. is equal to 1. It doesn't make it true.
No Flux Capacitor I'm out.

Could you expand on this a bit please? I'm putting the finishing touches to my paper on how to win the lottery using time travel, and I'm in need of expert sources to clinch my PhD.

What the fuck are you on about?

5 numbers not to be sniffed at. Just keep doing it every week :)

The point is mate. Even with the knowledge of knowing the right 6 numbers. Could you go back and place said 6 numbers and win? I'm not convinced.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back