This managerial appointment

granted Parkinson was a hugely uninspiring appointment but i'm not sure what kind of manager these useless twats will react to
This is the problem for me. It’s not about the players reacting to a new manager. Most of them just simply aren’t good enough. They’ve got no more to give, they’re simply average league one players performing at their level.

and maybe Dobson, this squad is going nowhere, it will be a 3rd season in this shite league

Dobson is slow imo. Don’t rate him at all, had a really good game against Southend but he’s not a stand out player for me

how you would get Power, McGeady, Leadbitter, Maguire, Wyke, Griig and McNulty in a high pressing game I would like to see - the squad is crap

the owners fault for that, and 50% of them are free to go in the summer
Thank God they are free to go, cos nee fucker else would be daft enough to pay for them!

Its quite clear what the thinking was, why they even held interviews I have no f***ing idea. I wanted Stendel, I thought it would take time and a change in the whole philosophy at the club, buying young hungry talent, promoting youth. Pressing attacking football. We got Parkinson, and its not his fault that the players arnt up to it. It would be the same for any manager coming in. Donald and the salmon trousered mouth are to blame for this, they sacked Ross then didnt improve the situation. I can understand supporters not showing up, I would have been there if I still lived there. Not sure if that makes me loyal or just f***ing stupid to be honest. I hope Charlie gets it both barrels at the talk in. When does the piss taking party stop exactly?

Back