This managerial appointment

how you would get Power, McGeady, Leadbitter, Maguire, Wyke, Griig and McNulty in a high pressing game I would like to see - the squad is crap

the owners fault for that, and 50% of them are free to go in the summer

You are right about the squad being poor in terms of mobility. Think the likes of Onien, Gooch, Watmore could do it.

When are the thick fuckers on here going to realise. Our players are simply shit. Blaming managers each time is ridiculous
BSA,Keane or Pearson/SKP would have got more out of these playersi.We needed a manager with a presence.PP has not got a presence.Not his fault.
Then we should have appointed Ainsworth. He's done a good job with an average League One side and average League One players.
Its one thing managing WW and St Mirren and another managing SAFC

Last edited by a moderator:
I've said it before and I will say it again..... Parky WILL win you promotion this season. Why is it your worried about all these cups? I can assure you PP will be focused and will focus your team on one target this season PROMOTION. Remember this post come late April please

When are the thick fuckers on here going to realise. Our players are simply shit. Blaming managers each time is ridiculous
Because we haven't really changed anything.
We appointed a manager who still stretches the game and still plays 4-2-3-1.
These players are pretty shit, but are also playing against other players who are shit. Its all relative.
This team, that is made up of ex premier league players and internationals, and players who have championship experience should be moulded into a better team than we are seeing.
This team can easily play a high pressing game, but it does take time to learn. Pressing teams properly isn't just running in and closing down 1 at a time. Its easy to play around that (unless you are us!).

Call the manager all you want but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, Jose Mourinho, Arsene Wenger and Jurgen Klopp combined would struggle to make a good side out of the bunch of selling platers we employ that are masquerading as footballers.

I've said it before and I will say it again..... Parky WILL win you promotion this season. Why is it your worried about all these cups? I can assure you PP will be focused and will focus your team on one target this season PROMOTION. Remember this post come late April please
Hi Phil, good to see you still have confidence in your own ability.

Call the manager all you want but you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, Jose Mourinho, Arsene Wenger and Jurgen Klopp combined would struggle to make a good side out of the bunch of selling platers we employ that are masquerading as footballers.
BSA
Tidied

Bloke has my full support as not his fault and he seems a canny bloke who will give his all. Unfortunately an absolutely rank cheap choice from the current owners, slash costs all over to have a league 1 cost base and this is what we end up with. A mid table league 1 team and manager.

The same as Grayson and Ross then and look where that took us.
To not go for an inspirational manager after sacking Ross was criminal. Parkinson would have walked here just to be Kevin Phillips assistant

Back