This is the 3rd season in div 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

One defeat and its the end of the world..........................................
It isn't.

But it uncovered - and then shone a spotlight on - all the weaknesses we'd started to tell ourselves '...weren't that bad...' after all.

I'm still reasonably confident on a play-off place, but I was starting to hope for better.

It isn't.

But it uncovered - and then shone a spotlight on - all the weaknesses we'd started to tell ourselves '...weren't that bad...' after all.

I'm still reasonably confident on a play-off place, but I was starting to hope for better.

Tongue in cheek mate which I hope you guessed, just a jibe about those who over react after our 1st defeat of season

I love this place. So bipolar :lol::lol:
It’s only bipolar if the op was raving about safc in previous weeks.

Mesel I think we are shite.
We’ve mainly shite players who are nowhere near romping this division standard and would be straight back down if they do scrape promotion. I thus expect nowt and aren’t disappointed. We’ve a handful of players of a standard that we should have 15-20 of if a good season is gonna be had. I still don’t think we’ve bottomed out yet....a couple of the wrong players injured and were looking at mid table.
Roll on the takeover.

This
We have some embarrassing clowns on here defending the current set up
Sunderland Association Football Club
One of the countries biggest clubs with a rich history & huge fan base

Spot-on

Did Leeds' fans think they didnt belong in this League? Did Forest's? Leicester's?
None of them spent three bastard seasons in it either.
One defeat and its the end of the world..........................................

That's not the point though. We'll win games, we'll lose games but today looked like what we've seen plenty times before.

Last edited:
This
We have some embarrassing clowns on here defending the current set up
Sunderland Association Football Club
One of the countries biggest clubs with a rich history & huge fan base
Think this is what good looks like for that one marra. Their ownership is an absolute disaster. Utter failure. The fact that they try to pin blame on us riles me more. No time for them, and no way back.

....not quite but we’ve been able to see it for three years now.

Maybe so.

But after one defeat against maybe one of the better teams and the way some fans whinge on.....

Just goes against the grain with me

My attitude is to say, we lost deservedly, fuck it move on and lets beat Rochdale

Thats just me, I acknowledge everyones different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back