This is the 3rd season in div 3

hertsmackem

Striker
And little has changed. I really thought that this type of result would be a thing of the past this season, we’ve had 3 seasons to get it right. Frankly we were never really in the game today we were all huff and puff but no end product at all. Some will say it’s just one defeat and a win on Tuesday all will be forgotten but that would be papering over the cracks of which there are lots. I said that after 10 games we should be top 2 and stay there but that won’t happen now. More ambitious clubs like Lincoln and Peterborough are there now and I just can’t see us ever being top 2 this season.

I like Parky I think he is an honest bloke and manager but today he made a fatal error which was crystalised when Luke was sent off. Flanagan should have played and Luke should have been in midfield with his energy instead of the flat footed midfield we have now.

3 games to go to 10 games played and we are not going to break into the top 2 I think, it’s just beyond these players and team selection

I don’t know why I care so much I thought I would grow out of it.
PS, imagine signing Danny Graham and OBrien and adding them to the already lifeless Charlie Wyke and that waste of space Will Grigg !

Last edited:

And little has changed. I really thought that this type of result would be a thing of the past this season, we’ve had 3 seasons to get it right. Frankly we were never really in the game today we were all huff and puff but no end product at all. Some will say it’s just one defeat and a win on Tuesday all will be forgotten but that would be papering over the cracks of which there are lots. I said that after 10 games we should be top 2 and stay there but that won’t happen now. More ambitious clubs like Lincoln and Peterborough are there now and I just can’t see us ever being top 2 this season.

I like Parky I think he is an honest bloke and manager but today he made a fatal error which was crystalised when Luke was sent off. Flanagan should have played and Luke should have been in midfield with his energy instead of the flat footed midfield we have now.

3 games to go to 10 games played and we are not going to break into the top 2 I think, it’s just beyond these players and team selection

PS, imagine signing Danny Graham and OBrien and adding them to the already lifeless Charlie Wyke and that waste of space Will Grigg !
You like parky. Enough said.

Portsmouth are better side than Sunderland. They got the win they deserved. Your reaction is a bit dramatic.

Our limitation have been fairly clear all season. We can't rely on keeping a clean sheet and then nicking a goal. We are clearly going to lose some games and we took a bit of a lesson today from a team with a bit of pace and attacking swagger.

It is only one game though. We'll win more than we lose this season. I wouldn't lose all faith just yet.

Back