This is the 3rd season in div 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same here mate. The manner of how easy it was for them to counter what we had, coupled with Parkinson's bench and scattergun hoying forwards on like a bairn on Football Manager has got to me today.

He could Have quite easily brought on Flanagan and moved Luke upfield where he should be and taken off any of our midfielders today but instead it’s swapping of the ineffective forwards every week which does not work

And little has changed. I really thought that this type of result would be a thing of the past this season, we’ve had 3 seasons to get it right. Frankly we were never really in the game today we were all huff and puff but no end product at all. Some will say it’s just one defeat and a win on Tuesday all will be forgotten but that would be papering over the cracks of which there are lots. I said that after 10 games we should be top 2 and stay there but that won’t happen now. More ambitious clubs like Lincoln and Peterborough are there now and I just can’t see us ever being top 2 this season.

I like Parky I think he is an honest bloke and manager but today he made a fatal error which was crystalised when Luke was sent off. Flanagan should have played and Luke should have been in midfield with his energy instead of the flat footed midfield we have now.

3 games to go to 10 games played and we are not going to break into the top 2 I think, it’s just beyond these players and team selection

I don’t know why I care so much I thought I would grow out of it.
PS, imagine signing Danny Graham and OBrien and adding them to the already lifeless Charlie Wyke and that waste of space Will Grigg !

Absent owner mate. Nothing good ever happens when the very top is apathetic

And little has changed. I really thought that this type of result would be a thing of the past this season, we’ve had 3 seasons to get it right. Frankly we were never really in the game today we were all huff and puff but no end product at all. Some will say it’s just one defeat and a win on Tuesday all will be forgotten but that would be papering over the cracks of which there are lots. I said that after 10 games we should be top 2 and stay there but that won’t happen now. More ambitious clubs like Lincoln and Peterborough are there now and I just can’t see us ever being top 2 this season.

I like Parky I think he is an honest bloke and manager but today he made a fatal error which was crystalised when Luke was sent off. Flanagan should have played and Luke should have been in midfield with his energy instead of the flat footed midfield we have now.

3 games to go to 10 games played and we are not going to break into the top 2 I think, it’s just beyond these players and team selection

PS, imagine signing Danny Graham and OBrien and adding them to the already lifeless Charlie Wyke and that waste of space Will Grigg !

Spot on. That squad is good enough to win the league. Needs help from the manager.

Stating 09 today was really really poor.

He could Have quite easily brought on Flanagan and moved Luke upfield where he should be and taken off any of our midfielders today but instead it’s swapping of the ineffective forwards every week which does not work

That would have given their midfield who were winning a load of second balls as we were just playing in front of them, something different to think about. Instead he hoyed a load of forwards on and hoyed it long - amazingly, that didn't work

The worst thing that can happen is when apathy and acceptance sets in and that appears to be the case now.
I don't know if this is apathy and acceptance marra, but I really do not care as long as Donald is at the club. I care that fans are pissed off. However, my view is let him crack on. I'm not putting a penny in as long as he is. I'm not saying my approach is right; we all choose our own path. I respect others are different and that is ok.

He's a Mag mate

I wouldn't say so particularly. We were really poor today and it is our third seaosn in this league due to generally not scoring enough goals.
Yeah, but for the last 6 weeks we've been winning, or at least not losing and everything looked positive. Today was shit, but this microscopic dissection of every player in the squad and the manager is a tad over the top

That would have given their midfield who were winning a load of second balls as we were just playing in front of them, something different to think about. Instead he hoyed a load of forwards on and hoyed it long - amazingly, that didn't work

Most could see it when the team was announced why the fuck is Luke playing left side center back ! I actually hate our forwards and the sad thing is I hate them all equally cos they are all so f***ing shit equally

Yeah, but for the last 6 weeks we've been winning, or at least not losing and everything looked positive. Today was shit, but this microscopic dissection of every player in the squad and the manager is a tad over the top

I think it's the fact that Pompey didn't exactly have to reinvent the wheel to easily beat us.
It's the bench he named for me though - absolutely no desire to have any flair/young legs on it in case things didnt go to plan.
It's more than one game, it's the fact we probably all know the same old faces will be appearing every single week and yes, we'll win more than we lose but it could again be the reason we fall short.

Its basically the same team as last year, its expected dunno why people think any different

Parkinson went on about only signing players who would go straight in our first 11 yet only wright gets in parkys first 11 and he was already with us last season.
Spunked big wages on obrien who looks poor.
Graham not what we needed as plenty on here said.
A worse keeper than burge
Arby and feeney long term injuires who werent playing either
A backup for hume

Also mcgeady sitting on his arse when we are struggling to score goals

Another fantastic transfer window from stewie and the lads

Last edited:

Some runners in this league. Gimee odds on Charlton and I will bankrupt you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back