This everybody is the exact reason why the footballing world detest newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that makes us 1 place higher and 2 points better and the celebrations are as if we achieved something truly fantastic. In truth they relegated themselves by appointing a manager with failure tattooed all over his CV and failed to act when it was glaringly obvious he was no good. It is the Newcastle board we should be sending letters of congratulations to and realising just how much better set up we are with Ellis Short :)

I hope we spend our 'extra' money with wisdom so that next season we can relax in the upper echelons for a change.

What's wrong with that? Seriously?

I don't know if you've noticed but life as a sunderland supporter isn't exactly full to bursting with top hole tickety boo party moments, so I for one, thoroughly enjoy any good bits. And, this is, a good bit.

http://www.nufcblog.com/2016/05/16/allardyce-dignified-comments-about-newcastles-relegation/

---------------------------------------------------
But if we can keep Rafa Benitez at the helm, we should be back in 15 months and we will then very likely be good enough to challenge for a top six position.

They can't just say something like hopefully under rafa we stand a decent chance of promotion.

No they always go that one deluded step too far, talking not only about going up but then likely challenging the top 6.

I'm embarrased to be from the same region Tbh I only hope the rest of the footballing world think that we are not the same as these deluded fuckwits

From what I've experienced they all know!

http://www.nufcblog.com/2016/05/16/allardyce-dignified-comments-about-newcastles-relegation/

But if we can keep Rafa Benitez at the helm, we should be back in 15 months and we will then very likely be good enough to challenge for a top six position.

They can't just say something like hopefully under rafa we stand a decent chance of promotion.

No they always go that one deluded step too far, talking not only about going up but then likely challenging the top 6.

I'm embarrased to be from the same region Tbh I only hope the rest of the footballing world think that we are not the same as these deluded fuckwits
He wento to a club like Liverpool and achieved.. how are they different to them? Wasn't long ago that they were fierce rivals and competing in the championship league. Rafa has clearly found a sleeping giant.

Not so much a sleeping giant like Liverpool are but a club with a bit basic management can finish mid-table maximum as they lack the bottle for anything higher just like they lack the bottle for derbies. Fully expect them to win the Championship then underwhelm in the prem again. Sunderland always have the chance in cups while they don't and have bottled it for half a century

Astonishing. They will read this and just nod. Not one of them will think there's anything out of place here.

When their relegation was confirmed last Wednesday (someone might want to let them know) I was watching an NBC stream with Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe. Both of them used the word "arrogance" when discussing the problems at Newcastle and that the pressure the arrogance of their fans puts on the club might make it hard for them to bounce back.

I hope they're right. I'd love to see them financially fucked and relegated to the conference.

Here's another one beyond delusional @grahamdaley
#DearRafa #NUFC please stay Rafa, it'll look great on your C.V. Getting us promoted, then wining the Premiership & Champions League with us!

Seriously man they operate in a different world to the rest of us! I know alot of MLF who are Geordie's but many Geordies have similar delusions making comments such as "how does it feel to come from Sunderland" aye mate, because I would much rather be from a crack Den in Fenham!

In truth we finished 1 place and 2 points above them so best keep our heads level until we sign Neymar and win the league :)

Well done for talking some sense. The inability for people to check themselves on here over the last week been bizarre to say the least.

That said, that one league place is going to make a world of difference between the clubs' ability to to retain and attract players: While BSA will be looking to build, Newcastle have very little idea who will be left from their current squad by the start of next season and will struggle to bring in the sort of quality that would qualify as long term signings.

Smaller clubs just love getting Newcastle in the Cup. Eminently beatable and they get a big crowd. Second to none.

I expect the Championship are rather looking forward to them, despite their spending power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back