This everybody is the exact reason why the footballing world detest newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have literally heard things about the Champions League. They are such a massive club that it doesn't even matter what division they're in.

Perhaps the penny drops first game of the season.
Most of them are so thick they think the championship is the champions league .

---------------------------------------------------
But if we can keep Rafa Benitez at the helm, we should be back in 15 months and we will then very likely be good enough to challenge for a top six position.

They can't just say something like hopefully under rafa we stand a decent chance of promotion.

No they always go that one deluded step too far, talking not only about going up but then likely challenging the top 6.

I'm embarrased to be from the same region Tbh I only hope the rest of the footballing world think that we are not the same as these deluded fuckwits
Yeah I get why it gets up your nose mate. The bit you highlighted says it all really. Rafa is no doubt a good manager but he first has to stay THEN he has top get them out of that league! Talking top six nonsense when you have just been relegated is more than delusional. Sometimes I wonder if these posts are there to irritate if not the blogger is com[/QUOTE]
Maybe we should just treat them with the contempt they deserve? Maybe we should sympathise and suggest therapy, they're clearly not mentally well.

The lads I've spoken to at work are convinced Benitez is staying and seemed to be more interested in telling me that we would be fed up with allardyce before the end of next season.

To be fair none of hem have been over the top and are confident of an immediate return under Rafa, nowt more nowt less.....taking this piss taking relatively well as they know it would be the same the other way round.

Some of the barmpots in the pub at the weekend were a different matter mind

They have consistently over the years portrayed themselves as super fans, a cut above other football fans around the world, no one can love their club more than them. But this love in as also gone to the next level with celebrity's jumping on the Toon Geordie nation idea and have milked it for all its worth...The funny and sad thing is most of them don't even live or even come from Newcastle..most come from smaller towns and villages around the Northeast region. They mention the Geordie nation as if it really exists :oops: They have been feed a line thought up by John Hall and they have consumed the whole lot....they have become a laughing stock (outside) of Tyneside however the funny thing is they don't even know it.:lol:

It's easy enough to see where this is heading....they are setting themselves up for another fall. Unless they are clear at the top of the SBC (yes, that's the Sky Bet Championship :cool:) and entertaining the world they will probably turn on Beneathus and move on to their next victim when he decides he's had enough. Alternatively, the meltdown when he decides he doesn't want to stay after all will be of epic proportions, and they'll turn on Ashley again.
gerrin! :lol:

To be fair the comments under the article are pretty realistic

I saw something online about them getting promotion and winning a cup next season if Rafa stays. They really can't help themselves

Load of them are in high spirits this morning at work. One of them came up in my face singing about beating Spurs. They seem to have forgotten it's Rotherham, Burton and Millwall next season :lol:

Some idiot on Twitter was talking about yesterday's win being "the start of something". I suggested that "something" was a season in the Championship

This? It's unbelievable, absolutely bizarre.

They are completely f***ing nuts

And that makes us 1 place higher and 2 points better and the celebrations are as if we achieved something truly fantastic. In truth they relegated themselves by appointing a manager with failure tattooed all over his CV and failed to act when it was glaringly obvious he was no good. It is the Newcastle board we should be sending letters of congratulations to and realising just how much better set up we are with Ellis Short :)

I hope we spend our 'extra' money with wisdom so that next season we can relax in the upper echelons for a change.

http://www.nufcblog.com/2016/05/16/allardyce-dignified-comments-about-newcastles-relegation/

But if we can keep Rafa Benitez at the helm, we should be back in 15 months and we will then very likely be good enough to challenge for a top six position.

They can't just say something like hopefully under rafa we stand a decent chance of promotion.

No they always go that one deluded step too far, talking not only about going up but then likely challenging the top 6.

I'm embarrased to be from the same region Tbh I only hope the rest of the footballing world think that we are not the same as these deluded fuckwits

don't know if it's the same quote but heard the exact same on robbie savage's show on the way back yesterday.
i don't really detest them (apart from derby day) i just hold the vast majority of them in utter contempt for their delusion, sense of entitlement and halitosis.

they will have been cock a hoop after their win yesterday until they remembered where they will be playing next year.

Top six? The big clubs have the top six sown up between them. Leicester winning was a one off. Getting into the top six will be harder and harder. Tbh, I reckon those clubs aiming for the top four see playing in the Europa League as a really shit consolation prize.

http://www.nufcblog.com/2016/05/16/allardyce-dignified-comments-about-newcastles-relegation/

I just hate them anyway.They don't have to say anything.

CAtching up on Sunday Supplement. Even Shaun Custis is on about "If Rafa stays..gets them up...has them challenging for the top four." :lol:
Not even top six man :lol:

The mags players are chokers. They played all of the bottom 4 in Rafa's spell and managed a lucky point against us after not turning up first half and a point against a Villa team who have only that 1 point out of their last 13 games. Obviously they got stuffed off Norwich.

Since January we beat both Villa and Norwich and at the time beat Swansea in what looked like a 6 pointer too. We never lost to any team in the bottom half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back