This everybody is the exact reason why the footballing world detest newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nufcblog.com/2016/05/16/allardyce-dignified-comments-about-newcastles-relegation/

---------------------------------------------------
But if we can keep Rafa Benitez at the helm, we should be back in 15 months and we will then very likely be good enough to challenge for a top six position.

They can't just say something like hopefully under rafa we stand a decent chance of promotion.

No they always go that one deluded step too far, talking not only about going up but then likely challenging the top 6.

I'm embarrased to be from the same region Tbh I only hope the rest of the footballing world think that we are not the same as these deluded fuckwits

I know a likeable Geordie Mag. Even he was going on like a daftun on FB when we relegated them. I shouldn't of been surprised but still.

In truth we finished 1 place and 2 points above them so best keep our heads level until we sign Neymar and win the league :)

I saw something online about them getting promotion and winning a cup next season if Rafa stays. They really can't help themselves

I know a likeable Geordie Mag. Even he was going on like a daftun on FB when we relegated them. I shouldn't of been surprised but still.
Load of them are in high spirits this morning at work. One of them came up in my face singing about beating Spurs. They seem to have forgotten it's Rotherham, Burton and Millwall next season :lol:

Some idiot on Twitter was talking about yesterday's win being "the start of something". I suggested that "something" was a season in the Championship

I saw something online about them getting promotion and winning a cup next season if Rafa stays. They really can't help themselves

Load of them are in high spirits this morning at work. One of them came up in my face singing about beating Spurs. They seem to have forgotten it's Rotherham, Burton and Millwall next season :lol:

Some idiot on Twitter was talking about yesterday's win being "the start of something". I suggested that "something" was a season in the Championship

I have literally heard things about the Champions League. They are such a massive club that it doesn't even matter what division they're in.

Perhaps the penny drops first game of the season.

Aye all the World Class players they will sign in the Championship will no doubt have them straight up and winning cups and allsorts.

They will be lucky enough to keep some of their players, but who the fuck do they think they are going to sign to add to them!?!

They beat Spurs when there was no pressure on their players and they were basically putting themselves in the shop window, if that pleases them it just shows how deluded they really are.

When the pressure was on and they could have survived they bottled it against Aston Villa.

It's easy enough to see where this is heading....they are setting themselves up for another fall. Unless they are clear at the top of the SBC (yes, that's the Sky Bet Championship :cool:) and entertaining the world they will probably turn on Beneathus and move on to their next victim when he decides he's had enough. Alternatively, the meltdown when he decides he doesn't want to stay after all will be of epic proportions, and they'll turn on Ashley again.

But if we can keep Rafa Benitez at the helm, we should be back in 15 months and we will then very likely be good enough to challenge for a top six position.

They can't just say something like hopefully under rafa we stand a decent chance of promotion.

No they always go that one deluded step too far, talking not only about going up but then likely challenging the top 6.

I'm embarrased to be from the same region Tbh I only hope the rest of the footballing world think that we are not the same as these deluded fuckwits[/QUOTE]
Yeah I get why it gets up your nose mate. The bit you highlighted says it all really. Rafa is no doubt a good manager but he first has to stay THEN he has top get them out of that league! Talking top six nonsense when you have just been relegated is more than delusional. Sometimes I wonder if these posts are there to irritate if not the blogger is com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back