Things that irritate you more than they should

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago I picked up my brand new GTi Golf from Fulwell and went to look at a job in Bishop Auckland. The taxi in front of me moved forward at the Carrville roundabout, as I looked right to check the traffic he stopped and I bumped into him. No damage done and I rang his gaffer to explain. He burst out laughing and let me off. The car had 17 miles on.

That's why monkey's don't drive cars :rolleyes:

People who stop at roundabouts when there’s clearly nowt coming.
My lass (no) does this everytime. it does my f***ing head in. She still can't get her head round what lane to be in too at roundabouts and quite often goes in the right for when she's going straight over and then inevitably cuts people off.

When the document you're editing has been set to US English and çvnt Microsoft has made it impossible to change it to proper English, and the stupid çvnt computer is "correcting" organise to organize, honour to honor and other signs of a degenerate civilisation heading down the toilet

women and children gannin to football

My firm IT section who I phone up weekly asking for address, building number and room number of my workplace and contact telephone number

Don’t know if it’s been said or not because I’m not reading 40 pages to check but people who when they open a new carton of milk only pull the tab/seal thing half way off.

I've been following this thread for a while and thought I must be quite easy going as I don't let things wind me up ... until I found that I too apparently have an Achilles heal.

People who pick up stuff in supermarkets walk off for 5 minutes, decide they don't want it and just dump the item in a random place.
I found 2 loafs of bread stuffed into the shampoo self in Lidl the other day. I mean who pick up bread, because they need bread and then
5 minutes later decide, as they pass the shampoo, that they need this more and need to get rid of the original item.

I think its the mentality that "someone else will clean up after me" that gets to me.

People who launch themselves out of shop doorways. Usually this is a female thing but the other some old gadgey hurtled out of a door, grabbed my arm and said "sorry". Twat.

Don’t know if it’s been said or not because I’m not reading 40 pages to check but people who when they open a new carton of milk only pull the tab/seal half way off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back