Things people do that get on your nerves

The annoying bastards, usually women, I get stuck behind at tills that spend about 5 minutes searching for their bank cards when they’re asked for payment. It’s almost as if they’re surprised that they’ve been asked to pay. Really boils my piss

And the ones who take 10 mins trying to find bits of copper in their purse for the correct change. Who uses cash in supermarkets these days?

The person in front of me in the supermarket yesterday who pulled out a desk calendar sized wodge of coupons, then just handed them all over so the lad on the till had to scan them one by one to find out that about one out of a hundred actually applied as the rest were out of date or for things she hadn't even bought.

When I'm in the car, on York Road, H/pool, and there's people trying to cross the main road, dodging between moving cars, despite them being only 20 foot, from traffic lights. 😠

Continuously debate wether or not European competition wins are officially recognised by UEFA or not on football message forums.

People who buy a scratchard and scratch it off at the till. Then if they win a pound or so buy another and repeat as a queue builds up

People who use about 3 or 4 cards at a cash machine while you're waiting to use it and don't even make an effort to hurry up or seem arsed that there is a queue.

Chicanes up throston grange lane, supposedly placed there to stop accidents and slow down cars, making one simple two way road into a give way at these sections.
It literally beggars belief as to the stupidity of them.
It actually creates a game of, I dare you to some drivers.

Every time I go up the lane I have to comment and shake my head.
Does anyone else think this is irritating?

Anyway, I also get irritated when someone talks to me whilst I'm having a drink and feel the need to keep nudging me in the process of me taking a drink.
And those people who have to almost suck your nose as they talk to you. Is it some kind of attempted intimidation thing, or what?

Also people who mention funedral for funeral or redchester for register or those who say nothink for nothing, slightly bemuse me. I wouldn't say get on my nerves.

Back