Things people do that get on your nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been to betting shop this morning, two blokes in front of me hand over slips, cashier checks them and says nothing back, it’s the same when waiting in the que for lottery tickets, surely people can check before and you know you have won or lost before going.

Fucktoads who Sniff constantly,
Young munter lasses (usually) "clacking" chewing gum
People who crunch crisps loudly
Whistlers (usually owld blokes) in supermarkets
Smelley bassas
Young pricks who sit on public transport with their dirty feet up on the seat opposite
People in general.....

Last edited:
Not really mate, I don't frequent bookies and people getting their lottery tickets checked at the till makes sense ;)

The point of a bet to me is to watch the sport so you know whether you won or lost, and think people would check themselves on their lottery before going into the shop, guess that must be too hard for some people.

Then again we live in a society and area where we constantly told people are skint, yet takeaways and taxi firms are booming and people just park where they want

Guess it’s just the laziness that annoys me

Last edited:
The point of a bet to me is to watch the sport so you know whether you won or lost, and think people would check themselves on their lottery before going into the shop, guess that must be too hard for some people.

Then again we live in a society and area where we constantly told people are skint, yet takeaways and taxi firms are booming.

Guess it’s just the laziness that annoys me
Probably have a point with the bookies although it'll be mainly older fellas who use them and maybe don't have acces to live televised sport or don't have a smartphone to check horse racing results.

People who get receipts out of the cash machine.

People who insist on striking up conversation with cashiers in shops despite the fact there's a queue of people behind them.

Parents who give their babies things to bang loudly and constantly on tables when out to keep them entertained.

Are you mentally unwell ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back