Things people do that get on your nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.

People getting served at a shop checkout, but still must answer their phone. Fair enough it could be really important but more likely just a routine call from a friend, who they could easily call back in a few minutes.

Parents who ask their young kids what food they'd like in the supermarket, then several minutes later they're still there. "Now you don't really like that do you....how about we have....or maybe...." To this day I honestly cant recall my mam ever asking what food I'd like for tea.

Parents who sit their child inside the supermarket trolley. Saw one in Sainsbury yesterday, cant have been far short of 8 years old

On the subject of supermarkets. People who eat stuff walking around the store before they've paid for it. Dunno why but think it’s cheeky as fuck

You must hate youself for that
😁
Not sure whether to credit that as a tap-in or an own goal!
The current trend of deliberately hanging back from the car in front so you go through the traffic lights as they turn red, presumably to get some sort of sad little thrill from impeding the driver/s behind you.
You reckon this is deliberate or it’s just that they’re problies checking their messages (or online banking!) while the light is red?

Last edited:
😁
Not sure whether to credit that as a tap-in or an own goal!

You reckon this is deliberate or it’s just that they’re problies checking their messages (or online banking!) while the light is red?

No, It's dragging their heels when it's green, then bursting through at the last second as it goes red.

No, It's dragging their heels when it's green, then bursting through at the last second as it goes red.
Havn’t noticed this here but seems like a real twats’ trick and yet another data point in the theory of society inching it’s way to having an ever-increasing proportion of selfish arseholes.

Havn’t noticed this here but seems like a real twats’ trick and yet another data point in the theory of society inching it’s way to having an ever-increasing proportion of selfish arseholes.
I sometimes do it if the person behind is being a prick and driving right up my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back