There has been an increase in people defecating in the streets of Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once came out of chambers in the mid/late 90's to horrified looks towards where I was stood. Turned around and there was a kid in a doorway lying down, having taken a shit but got it all over himself. A right mess. Cack everywhere.

Was also witnessed by other members of this board. Can't remember who though.
ha ha ha you said cack... haven't seen someone use that word in years. Sometimes life isn't better in the USA.... lol

Theres actually a street sign in Westminster asking people not to defecate in the streets :eek: lots of immigrants set up "street-camps" in the area for begging.

I’m always needing a piss and it’s infuriating how few public toilets there are available.

Even ones that charge would be fine by me. I’m not surprised people are shitting in the streets tbh.

The lack of available places for the public to go to the toilet is despicable. There are many people for whatever reason, be it disabled, elderly or whatever who need to use the bathroom. Not everyone has the time, or money to spend money in a cafe offering toilet facilities.

Newcastle has the 'Use our Loos' system all over the city, where the public are welcome to stop into cafe's and bars etc if they need to go. The fact Sunderland doesn't have this in a more widespread manner is absolutely criminal.

The lack of available places for the public to go to the toilet is despicable. There are many people for whatever reason, be it disabled, elderly or whatever who need to use the bathroom. Not everyone has the time, or money to spend money in a cafe offering toilet facilities.

Newcastle has the 'Use our Loos' system all over the city, where the public are welcome to stop into cafe's and bars etc if they need to go. The fact Sunderland doesn't have this in a more widespread manner is absolutely criminal.
I agree. Businesses in Sunderland just don’t give a shit.

I remember heading back to my place by the Ivy back when I was living in Sunderland. Walking through the interchange my wife and I witnessed some lass pissed up whip off her thong and squat. We thought she was going to take a piss, but nope.... big old dump in the middle of the bus station.

Why didn't she just pull it to one side?

Seen some biddy on Spice with diahorea outside Billy Hills in Durham middle of the afternoon
also another one on the doorstep of Gotham in Newcastle a year or so ago

I am a man of a certain age with an enlarged prostate, so I’m always needing a pee. Sadly local councils have closed over 90% of public toilets as they are not statutory. I’m not surprised that this is happening, but it is absolutely disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back