There has been an increase in people defecating in the streets of Sunderland

Lovely folk. Salt of the earth and all that.

No doubt the rabid Facebook commenters would find angle to actually blame the council for this.
"If they hadn't closed down the toilets under market square this wouldn't be happening!!!1!"

Once came out of chambers in the mid/late 90's to horrified looks towards where I was stood. Turned around and there was a kid in a doorway lying down, having taken a shit but got it all over himself. A right mess. Cack everywhere.

Was also witnessed by other members of this board. Can't remember who though.

Had a few in the great outdoors when trail riding ,I see less turds about than in my youth ,mostly dogs to be fair ,but who knows ?

We’ve all took a slash in a back alley at one point or another but taking a dump? Wtf?

Maybe the council should consider the lack of public toilets available to people?

I remember heading back to my place by the Ivy back when I was living in Sunderland. Walking through the interchange my wife and I witnessed some lass pissed up whip off her thong and squat. We thought she was going to take a piss, but nope.... big old dump in the middle of the bus station.

Back