The Witcher 3

I'd pay that 10 times over just to be able to play the game and in particular blood and wine through without knowing what happens.

The b&w story and characters were superb. I loved the fairy tail land :lol:
Just bought it.. It made my W3 upgrade to W3-GOTY edition, which is nice.

FYI, the lead developer on the Witcher 3 team is a Leeds supporter .....

Last edited:
Game of the year edition for PS4 and xbox1 is £14.99 at smyths toys

It could be £40 and it would still be the best value for money game on the market. Blood and wine is one of the best stories in any game and is probably bigger than 99% of games out there

Picked up the GotY edition last week and been playing it fairly nonstop. After doing everything in the orchard I'm still only level 5 and have just done the Red Barron quest.

It's class like but it does have a lot of annoying problems.

1) the area surrounding an object to loot is too small.
2) the combat is proving hard to master.
3) money is too scarce.
4) Gwent is well gay.

Really enjoying it like.

Picked up the GotY edition last week and been playing it fairly nonstop. After doing everything in the orchard I'm still only level 5 and have just done the Red Barron quest.

3) money is too scarce.
4) Gwent is well gay.

Really enjoying it like.

The combat is superb and gwent is the most addictive part of the game! GIT GUD!

The combat is superb and gwent is the most addictive part of the game! GIT GUD!

I may end up agreeing with you on the combat. I'm just hammering jab and legging it away from groups whilst scranning berries atm, and as such not learning it properly. It will come eventually.

Card games however, have no place in a proper computer game.

Loving it so far like, it should fill in a lot of the time before Destiny 2.

I may end up agreeing with you on the combat. I'm just hammering jab and legging it away from groups whilst scranning berries atm, and as such not learning it properly. It will come eventually.

Dinnit worry about Gwent. I completed the game plus all the dlc and the only hand o played was the tutorial one

The combat takes some getting used to but once you get used to it you'll be rattling off 4 or 5 at a time.

Gwent was a massive part of it for me, it just adds something different and the game is pretty cool anyway. I agree when games put poker games in it's pointless but gwent is a massive part of that world. There are plenty gwent quests as well so I wouldn't be too hasty to write it off.

Dinnit worry about Gwent. I completed the game plus all the dlc and the only hand o played was the tutorial one

Didn't completely complete it then ;)

Missed out some cracking cut scenes on the DLC. There is literally an "Against Modern Gwent" protest by some dwarves. Fantastic stuff

3) money is too scarce.
4) Gwent is well gay.

Really enjoying it like.
Philistine - the Gwent stuff is superb! Also, combat tricky to master? f***ing mash the buttons man!

Back