The Witcher 3

Bought the GOTY from Steam when it was 20 quid a month or so back, couldn't resist at that price. Only gotten to the first little village where you need to speak to the strangers in the bar. Went further down the road and bumped into merchants that were selling a load of stuff, one being a lot of smithing/crafting supplies. Didn't have a clue what I was looking at or should be buying once I have gold. Does the game explain the smithing system in greater detail further down the game? There was just a brief description on who he was and what he sold when I got to him.

It's really basic it just seems complicated because of the amount of crafting supplies. You basically do "treasure hunt" quests which lead you to diagrams. The diagrams are for armor and swords.

Go to the pause menu, crafting and it should list all the diagrams you have. It tells you what supplies you need to create the item. You go to a blacksmith and they make it for you

Crafting supplies weigh nothing as well so collect everything you can

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/05/17/netflix-to-produce-the-witcher-tv-series

surprised this hasn't been mentioned already, if done right it could be f***ing tremendous!

There's the problem, it's a big 'if.' I know it's not a game / tv crossover but you only have to look at Ash vs Evil Dead to see that quite often these yank TV series have that flogging a dead horse quality about them, even when starting from a really promising idea.

Hopefully I'm just being pessimistic, but The Witcher 3 is one of my favourite games of all time, and I started off on crappy old ZX81 stuff!

And some lasses with big tits.
They'd have to be to play Yennefer and especially Keira Metz :)

Last edited:
Sean Bean needs to be involved!
he absolutely does :lol:

There's the problem, it's a big 'if.' I know it's not a game / tv crossover but you only have to look at Ash vs Evil Dead to see that quite often these yank TV series have that flogging a dead horse quality about them, even when starting from a really promising idea.

Hopefully I'm just being pessimistic, but The Witcher 3 is one of my favourite games of all time, and I started off on crappy old ZX81 stuff!

I know exactly what you mean, I think Netflix are getting a decent reputation for their original content generally though.

I cannot wait to see who they get to play Yennefer, I swear to god I'm actually in love with that (digital)woman. Our lass tuts and looks away when I'm on the game and she appears :lol::lol:

he absolutely does :lol:

I know exactly what you mean, I think Netflix are getting a decent reputation for their original content generally though.

I cannot wait to see who they get to play Yennefer, I swear to god I'm actually in love with that (digital)woman. Our lass tuts and looks away when I'm on the game and she appears :lol::lol:
Is that because you get your penis out and start fapping?

They'll hopefully just follow the story of the books like GoT did. If they do that it'll be superb

They could easily keep milking W3 with 2 or more DLCs

Blood and wine was fantastic. Took 40 hours to do it all. Hearts of Stone was good as well but probably a little short. Probably 10-15 doing that and I loved the characters in that one. Can't wait to play it through again :lol:

Back