The Witcher 3

Nearly level 25 now game is superb like none of the side quests feel like a chore and all add something to the game. Went and traded in a few games and bought all the DLC today too!

Nearly level 25 now game is superb like none of the side quests feel like a chore and all add something to the game. Went and traded in a few games and bought all the DLC today too!

I envy you. Playing through the game for the first time. If you're level 25 you more than likely still have 30-40 hours left possibly more of the main story. Then the DLC is another 40 hours and is arguably better than the main game! Don't forget to download the free content as well, it adds extra quests which are quite fun

I envy you. Playing through the game for the first time. If you're level 25 you more than likely still have 30-40 hours left possibly more of the main story. Then the DLC is another 40 hours and is arguably better than the main game! Don't forget to download the free content as well, it adds extra quests which are quite fun
I've been doing mainly the main quest tbf have done some of the bigger side quests. I'm at the point where I've took the ugliest man alive back to kear Mohan.

I've been doing mainly the main quest tbf have done some of the bigger side quests. I'm at the point where I've took the ugliest man alive back to kear Mohan.

Some of the cut scenes around that part of the game are superb

I'm waiting until the 4k update on the One X and then I'm going to play through it all again

I did that story mission yesterday and being fearful I was ramping through the story missions too quickly, I've spent the day dossing around the seas of Skellege swimming from '?' to '?'.

It's an amazing game like. Right up there with Mario 64, Half Life 1 + 2, Portal, PGR2 and Fallout 3 + New Vegas. Absolute perfection.

Qwent, using the horse and using a boat are for puffs like.

I did that story mission yesterday and being fearful I was ramping through the story missions too quickly, I've spent the day dossing around the seas of Skellege swimming from '?' to '?'.

It's an amazing game like. Right up there with Mario 64, Half Life 1 + 2, Portal, PGR2 and Fallout 3 + New Vegas. Absolute perfection.

I thought that the battle would be the end. Is it shite this game just keeps on going!

I've wanted to play this for ages. Got 1, 2, and 3 on Steam from previous sales. First one was 99p or something ridiculous. Wanted to play 1 and 2 first.

Finally got round to starting them, and the first one holds up really well considering it is ten years old. Great mechanics, cracking storylines and quests, even the graphics are half decent. Loving it. Looking forward to knocking it over and getting into 2 and then 3.

I should probably kiss 2017 goodbye...

Never played the first 2 but if they're a tenth as good as the 3rd you're in for the best year of your life

So much for this grand plan. Just completed the first one last night. Three and a bit months to knock over the larger, longer and more in-depth Witcher 2 :p

Thoroughly enjoyed 1 mind. Story and decisions within were excellent, mechanics held up well, and so did the graphics. Looking forward to 2 now.

Gwent is topper mate - you're clearly a ploughing whoreson. Loads of easy experience tied into Gwent quests....

People still playing this? No suprise if so as its one of the best games ever made

My ultimate gaming wet dream is for CD Projekt Red to make a Game of Thrones game in the style of The Witcher 3

You can get the Game of the Year Edition for like £25 ish now, ridiculous value that like

£14.99 I got it for new a while ago. Argos I think. I already had the original version but thought it was too good a deal.

If I’d paid £40 for the game then £40 for the expansions I’d still see it as good value for money

Back