The What Are You Doing This Weekend Daffy? Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday: watch the rugby on tv and have a few bottles of beer.
Saturday: Going up to Pow Hill, Derwent Reservoir, to try and photograph some Red Squirrels. Might call into Clara Vale to see if I can spot the Kingfisher as well.
Sunday: Go for a ride on my trusty steed.

Fri - craft beer calling with the wife
Sat - hanging out my arse, eating shite say I'm never drinking again.
Sun - Working till 1, might make a big roast dinner, then have a few beers watching the nfl!

Fri - just chilling avin a few beers.
Sat - off to visit in-laws for a bit then back home watch some footy and then more beers and a takeaway.
Sun - nice lazy day might make Sunday lunch if I can be arsed and as I’m off work on Monday I am going to get very tipsy.

I remember in early 2000's a few of us were flying back from LAX, and had dropped the hire car off a good few hours before the flight, so had a wander about, bit food etc for a couple hours. was only when we got back to the car hire place for a lift to the airport, we discovered that 4 young white lads had been wandering around Inglewood. :eek: Looking back, we didn't see any other pink faces. :eek::lol:
When I was young, my dad used to take us to The Forum to watch Laker games and the area around there was sketchy as hell. Although, they are cleaning it up now. Back in the 90's there was a café in Inglewood that used to feature local rap acts. All unsigned and the only request was that they not use bad words during their performances. I remember seeing The Pharcyde (they were called "As Is" back then) a few times. The area was sketchy as fuck but there were rap battles at the end of every show that were always fun to watch.

When I was young, my dad used to take us to The Forum to watch Laker games and the area around there was sketchy as hell. Although, they are cleaning it up now. Back in the 90's there was a café in Inglewood that used to feature local rap acts. All unsigned and the only request was that they not use bad words during their performances. I remember seeing The Pharcyde (they were called "As Is" back then) a few times. The area was sketchy as fuck but there were rap battles at the end of every show that were always fun to watch.
I wasn't sure if it was as rough as Snoop made out, but was relived not to have been drive by'd. :lol::lol:

Fri: just got a Q of blue cheese of me pal so I think I'll get monged tonight and play some footy manager in preparation for tomorrow
Sat: waking up at 2:58pm still monged to fuck then desperately searching for a footy stream, to no avail
Sun: reflecting on our 7-0 hammering of Shrewsbury and the MotM performance from Lee Barry Cattermole :cool:

Friday - Clearing out the basement ready for decorators.

Saturday - See Sunday but with the Match and some work.

Sunday - More of the same but with F1 and Movies with the wife.

Friday - Working Late, then a couple of glasses of Jura, a book and music
Saturday - Working again (depending on how much Jura I drank) and then going to see Ferocious Dog at the O2
Sunday - as little as possible

Fri. Finish at 3. Take dogs out, sort tea. Few beers later on and bit Tele.
Sat. Gan shopping for grub and beer for caravan. Watch footy. Few beers.
Sun. Up the caravan in Scotland for a week. Out in the boat if weather's ok, bit of fishing.
Scotland and fishing sounds good . Will drink be taken ?

Tonight, village pub with wor lass . I'll get ruined then allow her to drive me home . I wont be slavvering round the barmaid .
Sat., recovering .
Sun. a.m., gym . Lunch in village pub then allow wor lass to drive me home .
Sunday night, best night of the week . Out on my own . Get terribly pissed, slavver round barmaid . She'll give me a lift home so as to get me out of the pub .

Last edited:
Scotland and fishing sounds good . Will drink be taken ?

Tonight, village pub with wor lass . I'll get ruined then allow her to drive me home . I wont be slavvering round the barmaid .
Sat., recovering .
Sun. a.m., gym . Lunch in village pub then allow wor lass to drive me home .
Sunday night, best night of the week . Out on my own . Get terribly pissed, slavver round barmaid . She'll give me a lift home so as to get me out of the pub .
Oh yes......Saturday's activities include getting grub and beer to take to caravan. There's already about 20 cans in the fridge up there, been there for about 4 weeks, so should be well chilled!!

Today- bottle of wine and ozark
Tomorrow- Shrewsbury away, loads of drink and sniff...happy days
Sunday- on a come down twitching my cuirtans every 2 minutes, making our pass go to the shop for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back