The What Are You Doing This Weekend Daffy? Thread

Friday: Watch loads of John Carpenter films
Saturday: Roker Illuminations
Sunday: See John Carpenter down Manchester
Monday: See The Chats down Manchester

Friday: Off to Sibu airport
Saturday: Land at Leeds & Bradford airport, sister company has a box at Bradford City, so I'm going there apparently, beer at some point
Sunday: Get up to my Thirsk house with my youngest, prep for Whitby to Robin Hoods Bay walk on Monday

Compton is really not as bad as people make it sound. It's not a tourist attraction by any means, but it's not the scary ghetto that everyone seems to think it is. South Central LA is a lot scarier.
I remember in early 2000's a few of us were flying back from LAX, and had dropped the hire car off a good few hours before the flight, so had a wander about, bit food etc for a couple hours. was only when we got back to the car hire place for a lift to the airport, we discovered that 4 young white lads had been wandering around Inglewood. :eek: Looking back, we didn't see any other pink faces. :eek::lol:

Got a date tonight with a real live woman :eek:
tomorrow I'll be painting my daughter's bedroom then I've got a gig tomorrow evening (O'Neil's, Sutton if anyone is down here and fancies it :))
Sunday I'll be doing nowt - maybe a pub lunch...

Friday - Getting two fillings at 11 - nice - night time wine and watch a film
Saturday - Halloween Walk with the bairn at Hardwick hall in morning, Radhuni for my birthday meal on the neet
Sunday - Watch footy and chill.

Friday: gym, meet a mate for a quick pint, home with my wife and daughter, nice bottle of wine with a takeaway

Saturday: Newcastle for one of her clients birthday

Sunday: nice roast dinner somewhere and watch the football on the settee

Friday: At home with the bairns. Probably nip out for a walk for the illuminations.
Saturday: Head out for the day somewhere. Maybe Mount grace priory. Then to the caravan.
Sunday: Caravan then home to get sorted for spending all next week in London for bastard work.

Fri: Not a lot planned, watch some comedy on tea, have a glass or two of wine and hang out with the cat
Sat: morning grocery shop, need to do some cleaning etc.
Sun: paper, pipe, slippers, cardigan, goat, Dr Who, Simon Reeve.

Fri. Finish at 3. Take dogs out, sort tea. Few beers later on and bit Tele.
Sat. Gan shopping for grub and beer for caravan. Watch footy. Few beers.
Sun. Up the caravan in Scotland for a week. Out in the boat if weather's ok, bit of fishing.

Back