The What Are You Doing This Weekend Daffy? Thread

You fancy MF.

Friday: Work. Laundry. Write.

Saturday: Big trees and hiking and/or beach. Write.

Sunday: Big trees and hiking and/or beach. Write.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We go out to the desert once in a while. We love sitting outside at night and just looking up into that open, desert sky. You can see stars for miles. You don't get that in the city. And the quiet. You can't beat the quiet. Well, as long as you avoid the main strip where everybody hangs out. I like to stay out in the outskirts, where it's quiet and peaceful, and just f***ing beautiful.

What are you writing? If you don't mind me asking that is.

Today, job interview.

Tomorrow, job interview.

Saturday, big shop, fuck all else.

Sunday, fuck all.
:eek:
you horny motherfucker.

Oh, and best of luck on your interviews

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting today: squatbenchdeadlift, paint some walls if I’ve time between cooking and washing my filthy body.

Friday night: painting, reading Homo Deus.

Saturday: squatbenchdeadlift, farmers walks, yoke carry. Painting, order a bed, dismantle some wardrobes to move them.

Sunday: reading, might have a drive up the coast, perhaps some pints with mates if the Sunday premier league fixtures interest us, haven’t decided yet.

All activities to be punctuated by crisps.

It's only Wednesday in LA, pal.

BUT, what the fuck, already looking for the weekend, so here we go:

FRI: Going out to dinner with my parents and my sister and her family - my wife's birthday was this past weekend but we were in Palm Springs so they want to take her out to dinner on Friday night.

SAT: Going to the MUZEO (Home) with my wife and then just hang around the area. It's a bit of a drive from our house so we usually try and make a day of it to make it worth the drive.

SUN: Going out skating with my close friends and then probably go out for some foods and drinks. Acting a fool, fo'sho.
Have you watched the who killed 2pac? Who do you reckon.

Today - Off work so fuck all

Friday - Off work so fuck all

Saturday - Shopping, match, off work so, apart from that, fuck all

Sunday - Off work so fuck all

Mon - Back to work. Ffs.

Friday: Work, putting up shelves and some f***ing corkboard/noticeboard that is in 3 parts like a fancy canvas. Eating leftovers as I'm sick of cooking every night.
Saturday: Work, finish the painting in the dining room and clear out the living room ready for re-plastering. Probably fall asleep somewhere random in the house like on the bog or in my shed as per usual.
Sunday: Work on the coast run, couple of pints with my work marra early doors when we get back to the farm, painting woodwork, wiring everything in around the iMac when it returns to it's permanent home (router,phone etc etc). Out for tea for my niece's 16th birthday.

Friday- little run then lie on the settee watching crap
Saturday- park run, play footy with bairn , watch man u, watch sunderland, watch Liverpool ,play pool all night with a marra round and beers.
Sunday- take the bairn out somewhere, probably playing football, takeaway on night

I'm not going to take anything away from the influence that NWA had on rap, but I was never really a fan of their work. Some songs were okay, but I've always been more into underground rap:

Binary Star
Jedi Mind Tricks
KA and the Preservation
Hermit and the Recluse

Just some examples. Actually, Hermit and the Recluse just released an album this year and it's excellent. I mean, if you're into rap at all, that is.

I'm not going to take anything away from the influence that NWA had on rap, but I was never really a fan of their work. Some songs were okay, but I've always been more into underground rap:

Binary Star
Jedi Mind Tricks
KA and the Preservation
Hermit and the Recluse

Just some examples. Actually, Hermit and the Recluse just released an album this year and it's excellent. I mean, if you're into rap at all, that is.
I’m not now tbh but I grew up late 80s early 90s loving rap but we only got the mainstream stuff. Different now with YouTube. I will check a few out later on YouTube. I’ve been following the going’s in for years. Cle bone is my new hero. Kept his mouth shut iirc? Would love a Compton tour like.

I’m not now tbh but I grew up late 80s early 90s loving rap but we only got the mainstream stuff. Different now with YouTube. I will check a few out later on YouTube. I’ve been following the going’s in for years. Cle bone is my new hero. Kept his mouth shut iirc? Would love a Compton tour like.
Compton is really not as bad as people make it sound. It's not a tourist attraction by any means, but it's not the scary ghetto that everyone seems to think it is. South Central LA is a lot scarier.

Friday - 6.20am flight from Gatwick to Munich, presentation from 2pm - 4pm, flight back at 9.55pm
Saturday - 6 hour drive home from Gatwick airport then a bit family time before getting meltied
Sunday - cook dinner whilst hungover.

Living life to the full.

Back