The What Are You Doing This Weekend Daffy? Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

just finished work
last night was my pub night, went drinking in a dangerous mood and as expected kicked off and was a stupid cow, no more Hop House for me
tomorrow house work
Sunday a date :D

Today: A bit of vounteering at a charity this morning, re-felting the shed roof this afternoon and listening to the match
Tomorrow: Taking my son to football, then up to see family in the Lakes and probably drinking too much whisky (again)

Friday-bed early. Overdid Thursday night and still made it to work at half six.

Sat-going to view a house then probably take the bairn scootering in the park. Big old minestrone for dinner.

Sunday-tbc got to start organising my shit for barbados

Scotland and fishing sounds good . Will drink be taken ?

Tonight, village pub with wor lass . I'll get ruined then allow her to drive me home . I wont be slavvering round the barmaid .
Sat., recovering .
Sun. a.m., gym . Lunch in village pub then allow wor lass to drive me home .
Sunday night, best night of the week . Out on my own . Get terribly pissed, slavver round barmaid . She'll give me a lift home so as to get me out of the pub .
Dorty owld sod! :lol:

Sat-going to view a house
This one? ;)

Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

There's some right f***ing idiots in this world mind. :lol: Imagine spending that on a f***ing flat! :lol:

Last edited:
just finished work
last night was my pub night, went drinking in a dangerous mood and as expected kicked off and was a stupid cow, no more Hop House for me
tomorrow house work
Sunday a date :D
You need a strong fella to settle you down darling ;)

Interviews went well, another tomorrow.

Did the big shop this morning, spent a good hour at the SOL and finally found my brick.

Arrived in the Lakes yesterday evening, went to Keswick today and then had a drive over to the Bowder Stone, unfortunately the wooden staircase you can use to climb to the top is out of action, still plenty of fantastic views to be had though.

Here till Saturday, off to Kendal and Windermere tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back