The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

I'd watched it all the way through from the very start but just binned it off after the last break. The whole thing was just dragging along, going nowhere fast and getting to the point where I was hoping that they'd all get wiped out.

I loved the concept and the storyline in the first few seasons and then they decided to use one story arc and basically copy it for every single season. It's an insult to people who watch it and lap it up still.

I loved the concept and the storyline in the first few seasons and then they decided to use one story arc and basically copy it for every single season. It's an insult to people who watch it and lap it up still.
I kept watching it in the hope that it would pick up again but finally lost patience with it.

That was the weakest of the three episodes since thee mid season break but still wasn't bad. I was getting a bit pissed off thinking it was going to be about how religion conquers all bollocks, then the doctor got done in it went the complete opposite direction. Negan has been great since it's returned as well.

That was the weakest of the three episodes since thee mid season break but still wasn't bad. I was getting a bit pissed off thinking it was going to be about how religion conquers all bollocks, then the doctor got done in it went the complete opposite direction. Negan has been great since it's returned as well.
I love Negan, I'd do some sexy stuff to him nee bother.

Finally looking like a serious character instead of a pantomime villain.

Weakest episode for some time, mind it did focus on several characters that I couldn't give a shite about.

I wish Negan would hurry up and show Gabriel, Mullet heed and Gregory the business end of Lucille.

While I've got a bee in my bonnet..
Why, after protecting melty face for so long, did Daryl say he was now gonna "kill the sonofabitch" after clearly being told melty face saved their lives in the swamp?

Does anyone follow the comics

thanks as always to our source who so graciously helps us over at TSDF with these spoilery treats!

What happens during the car chase scene with Negan and Rick?

Rick still has the radio that belonged to the Saviors, so he hears ahead of time that they are coming. He sees Negan in a black car, pursues him, and eventually crashes into Negan's car.

It looks like Rick and Negan have a confrontation. Do they fight? Does Negan get away?

Yes! They get into one helluva fight. Lucille is set on fire and Negan is almost eaten by a walker. Alas, Negan gets away. (Who knew?)

What do Simon and the Saviors do after Negan gets in the car wreck?

Simon and Dwight try to locate Negan, but they find the car wreck and lots of blood. Simon presumes Negan is dead or close to death and instructs the Saviors to attack the Hilltop with the intention of killing them all.

Does Simon do anything else against Negan’s orders?

Yep.. Now that Simon and the other Saviors think Negan may be dead, or at least dying, he says it's time to "expunge" the Hilltop and move onto other communities. Simon steppin’ up to be mob boss.

How does Dwight act during this episode? Does he do anything to help Team Family?

No, he doesn't do anything specifically to help Team Family, but he also doesn't support Simon's crazy plans to take Negan's place.

How is Hilltop preparing for the attack? What is the plan?

There are several lookouts and everyone is preparing to fight.

Does anyone die? Who?

No. Well, Lucille almost does, but Negan saves her just in time. Then there is the reunion scene…. (Just kidding.)

Is a new group introduced? Who encounters them and what are they like?

The group doesn't have a name, but the leader's name is Georgie and resembles the woman who leads the "New World Order" in the latest issues of the Walking Dead comics. That’s just a guess though. They seem benevolent and simply want to build up communities so that they can ally with them.

What are Michonne, Maggie, and Enid doing out on the road?

People from the new group left a couple of crates and a note just outside of the Hilltop. Our ladies come across the note. It says to fill the crates with phonograph records (Not a typo. For real - that’s what it says.) and you'll get the "key to the future." Michonne, Maggie and Enid decide to follow up and find out who these mysterious people are

Last edited:
Watched the most recent episodes after hearing it had picked up. It's still absolutely shite.

What a convenient turn of events for that kid Carl met to annouce he has medical experience just as the other doctor gets killed off anarl. :lol:

Back