The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Watched this week after missing a few and it moves so incredibly slowly it was like picking up where I left off.

One problem is the actors change faster than the scripts.
You should watch it more some the characters are excellent even though I've watched it all I'm still a bit 'lost' - the story line between (p)Rick and Negan is outstanding television.

You should watch it more some the characters are excellent even though I've watched it all I'm still a bit 'lost' - the story line between (p)Rick and Negan is outstanding television.
If you say so marra!

Negan has improved, less pantomime and a bit more menacing. The cartoon character was based on Henry Rollins who would have played it straight at least.

Rick is a mess. His role is to drive the plot forward with random decisions and wild mood swings. The zombies have more about them.

Caught up with the all the second half episodes in the last day or so. Still unsure what to think of Carl being killed off, still enjoying it though, think the show as a whole though has hit a point where only the purists/diehard fans will enjoy it fully.

Not read back last few pages but I want to see Simon get the chop before anyone else does atm

Anyone think she could be turned into Alpha in the comics?

Got must have gave him pain killers for his leg in the
Bear trap
I hate any episode focussed on Gabriel, Just relates to faith, every time. Can the priest not have 1 episode where he goes out foraging, finds some beans, runs a badger over on the way home and shoots some zombies. None of this ‘how religion survived the zombie apocalypse’.

I hate any episode focussed on Gabriel, Just relates to faith, every time. Can the priest not have 1 episode where he goes out foraging, finds some beans, runs a badger over on the way home and shoots some zombies. None of this ‘how religion survived the zombie apocalypse’.
He is one lucky son of a gun I'll give him that.

I enjoyed last night', thought it had a few edgy moments. Mind I did say ha'way man when the doctor finally realised the pills would help. He had a bloke with him at deaths door and last thing he looked at was to see what they were.

I thought that episode was weak mind, and I love the show :(.
Agreed. The Tara character is bloody irritating. And anything involving Father Gabriel is poor.

Negan was canny though 'Rick and his team of pricks' :lol: he's the only decent thing about the show at the minute. I was expecting him to shove the guts covered lucille into Dwight at the end.

Agreed. The Tara character is bloody irritating. And anything involving Father Gabriel is poor.

Negan was canny though 'Rick and his team of pricks' :lol: he's the only decent thing about the show at the minute. I was expecting him to shove the guts covered lucille into Dwight at the end.

I liked the Gabriel scenes this week, they were a redeeming feature imo

Nothing actually happened, people are being conned to death by this show now.
I'd watched it all the way through from the very start but just binned it off after the last break. The whole thing was just dragging along, going nowhere fast and getting to the point where I was hoping that they'd all get wiped out.

Back