The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

He’s a terrible shot when it comes to Negan and his right hand men, anyone else no problem.

Canny episode this one.

It’s not so bad if missing the crucial shots are few and far between.

Endlessly killing undeveloped baddies is something comic book adaptations usually excel at (I’m looking at you marvel with your endless blue faced protagonists with no back story or motivation and your limitless identical cgi armies recruited from the ether).

It’s a fine line between slaughtering nameless humans and unbelievable plot armour, something game of thrones has exploited exceptionally well by killing off major popular characters when they’re on the verge of success. (Carl from the walking dead went out like a candle in a little breeze, what a waste. Could’ve been amazing having him offed by a friendly or right after a victory or a final destination style wipeout)

I’m really hoping this episode is a turning point for the show, not that it was phenomenal. But it was solid and nothing stood out as poor or filler.

Thoroughly enjoyed that, Negan will kill Simon over the trash people sayings...... wonder if Rick handed him over to jadis or whether she was just conveniently hanging about in the area :neutral:. Great stuff though :cool:.

Thats what i said until the start of this run but it was surprisingly easy to give it up.
Mind i keep dipping in and out of this thread, if only to prove to myself i havent missed owt.
It's a TV show mate not a f***ing crack habit. If you're not interested in it anymore don't f***ing watch it.

Thought it was a shit episode personally. That 5mph car chase man ffs

Rick has the bat, began has nothing, oooo what to do, I know I’ll open this door where there are 30 walkers (it’s ok though cos they’ll mainly just stand around moaning “fight fight fight” as we go at it rather than attacking).

And don’t get started on “can we trade some knowledge for records please...”

Last edited:

Back