The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Thought it was a shit episode personally. That 5mph car chase man ffs

Rick has the bat, began has nothing, oooo what to do, I know I’ll open this door where there are 30 walkers (it’s ok though cos they’ll mainly just stand around moaning “fight fight fight” as we go at it rather than attacking).

And don’t get started on “can we trade some knowledge for records please...”

The fact Negan auto corrected to began made me laugh far more than it should have :lol:

Thought it was a shit episode personally. That 5mph car chase man ffs

Rick has the bat, began has nothing, oooo what to do, I know I’ll open this door where there are 30 walkers (it’s ok though cos they’ll mainly just stand around moaning “fight fight fight” as we go at it rather than attacking).

And don’t get started on “can we trade some knowledge for records please...”

New World Order anyone, Mind thats after the Whisperers in the comics so fuck fuckety fuck knows

When's the crossover coming in. FTWD is much better.

Good episode last night though

Was she not in 24?

Just checked and you are spot on!! Knew I recognised her. Aged a bit since then mind as we all probably have.

When's the crossover coming in. FTWD is much better.

Good episode last night though

Next season of FTWD, when Morgan pops up. Apparently the timeline will be fastracked to round about the time TWD is at now. Hopefully will improve FTWD, it got quite good towards the end of last season, although Maddison is annoying as fuck.

Last edited:
Just checked and you are spot on!! Knew I recognised her. Aged a bit since then mind as we all probably have.

Next season of FTWD, when Morgan pops up. Apparently the timeline will be fastracked to round about the time TWD is at now. Hopefully will improve FTWD, it got quite good towards the end of last season, although Maddison is annoying as fuck.

Cheers.

Back