The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

I enjoyed it, but not as much as I'd enjoy Negan naked with Lucille between his teeth tbh :lol: yummy.
I'd rather Simon turned up with his yummy pancakes so he could fill me up with his love :lol:

So after 5 episodes nothing at all has changed; Negan is still in charge, all his deputies are still alive, Rick and his gang are still rushing around and all we have is a million dead Saviours, with another million left.
This seems to be the idea, to stretch the Negan storyline as long as possible.

Those heavy machine guns are a good example. They've been after them most of this series.

All Rick and Daryl had to do was pick them up, lug them over to the jeep and bring them back to Alexandria.

Instead they had a massive playground scrap and the guns exploded. The whole season up to now was utterly pointless.

I was looking forward to King Ezekiel going on a one man rampage with them but Gimple and co just don't want this storyline to finish.

Last edited:
Last time they did a helicopter it crashed after two minutes and the Governor killed the survivors.
Didn't that helicopter first appear in season 1 briefly? They have a habit of trying to add a bit of intriue with stuff like that, only for it to turn out to be nothing special.

So after 5 episodes nothing at all has changed; Negan is still in charge, all his deputies are still alive, Rick and his gang are still rushing around and all we have is a million dead Saviours, with another million left.
Tbf the first 5 episodes have probably only taken place over a couple of hours in the shows time line.

Nothing has changed?!?

Shiva has left us :cry:
A proper shit death anarl. Could've easily mauled enough zombies to escape then picked them off, the fat lad was killing them by the dozen with a blunt stick after his axe head fell off then a big fuck off tiger got eaten in a situation half the characters have easily gotten out of. :lol:

CGI budget tho
It's pretty much what happened in the comics from what I remember so I don't think that was a huge factor.

Just to ruin it a bit more for everyone, Rick is a posh, slightly camp, Brit. (it played a random behind the scenes thing instead of the episode at first)
Why would that ruin anything? He was in loads of things before the walking dead, this life, teachers, and SMB's favourite chick flick love actually off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Back