The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

Can't wait for the season to end and then when the 8th one is being promoted they say it's going in a totally new direction only to find out it's still shite
I still think that if they edited the season into chronological order rather than having it focusing on a group every episode it would be decent.

Hell, it would have been in nigh on real time, could have done a 24 type thing.

I still think that if they edited the season into chronological order rather than having it focusing on a group every episode it would be decent.

Hell, it would have been in nigh on real time, could have done a 24 type thing.
Only watched the first 20 minutes but definitely this.

They're jumping forward and back in time and from character to character and it's confusing as hell.

Part of the reason is the writers have their heads wedged firmly up their collective arses and think they can do no wrong.

I wondered why back when (or forward, who knows) they rocked up at Sanctuary and wasted their bullets shooting out the windows.

Aparrently it's a "meta reference" to "Broken Windows Theory"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory

They could have used bin lids and sticks or any number of simple ways to sound a dinner gong.

If they forgot about being pretentious bellends and focused on telling the f***ing story we'd all be better off.

Last edited:
Did anyone else not see the last five minutes as their download cut it off early...

bloody helicopters and them rubbish dump people who can't speak in full sentences

Actually enjoyed this one much more. The show has always been better with tension than the all out war crap that has been served up. Also thought Jeffrey Dean Morgan was really good in this episode, showed a bit more to his character than a load of one liners and leaning back slightly.

Actually enjoyed this one much more. The show has always been better with tension than the all out war crap that has been served up. Also thought Jeffrey Dean Morgan was really good in this episode, showed a bit more to his character than a load of one liners and leaning back slightly.
I enjoyed it, but not as much as I'd enjoy Negan naked with Lucille between his teeth tbh :lol: yummy.

Enjoyed the episode. Hopefully there was something decent on the helicopter anarl. Would be good if Victor Strand just rocked up selling dodgy merchandise

Back