The Walking Dead thread #3948574838483

It's pretty much what happened in the comics from what I remember so I don't think that was a huge factor.

Why would that ruin anything? He was in loads of things before the walking dead, this life, teachers, and SMB's favourite chick flick love actually off the top of my head.

Exactly. Morgan is a chirpy Cockney, Gabriel, Bob and Tyreese were all in the Wire and weren't fannies, the Governer is a scouser, and in real life Maggie has a normal uterus which only takes 9 months to bring a foetus to full term instead of the multi-year elephant womb she appears to be sporting in the show

Exactly. Morgan is a chirpy Cockney, Gabriel, Bob and Tyreese were all in the Wire and weren't fannies, the Governer is a scouser, and in real life Maggie has a normal uterus which only takes 9 months to bring a foetus to full term instead of the multi-year elephant womb she appears to be sporting in the show

Ana it can sometimes feel like an eternity, but since she got pregnant hasn't it only been like 4 month or summat in the programme.

Haven't watched this weeks, opened this thread in the hope someone would have commented on it by now so I could decide whether it was worth watching. Has everyone given up now?:lol:

Back