The walking dead season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing hell man, standards of this place.

Skinhead with a middle aged spread is just the kind of lass I knock one out over.
Started watching this last night to see Samantha Morton in action and thought "wow, she's hoyed on loads of weight only to lose it after the apocalypse". I was half right.

The scenes with Daryl and the Whisperers were decent but the rest is still a bit shit. Still way too much filler and nowhere near enough suspense or edge. Also still too many characters meaning we go weeks on end without seeing people.
Only 2 episodes left this series so hopefully it picks up the pace.

The scenes with Daryl and the Whisperers were decent but the rest is still a bit shit. Still way too much filler and nowhere near enough suspense or edge. Also still too many characters meaning we go weeks on end without seeing people.
Only 2 episodes left this series so hopefully it picks up the pace.

There’s going to be a lot less characters very soon if they follow the comics.

the highwaymen are brilliant especially the leader he is a top class actor what else was he in?

Beta is Opie from sons of anarchy, Ryan Hurst usually plays a good part. The Highwaymen are shite.

After watching The Talking Dead they were meant to be corny as they are essentially just a bunch of cosplayers, hence Carol getting them on board offering them a movie. Makes a bit more sense now.

12 end up on pikes in the comics. Apparently there will be 8 pikes on the show

Is it too much of a spoiler to predict deaths? I suppose it's hard to do without saying how it happens.
I don't know who it'll be, but my guesses are:

Rosita, Eugene, The King, his shit fat sidekick guy, the blonde tall woman from the kingdom, couple of highwaymen and one other

I don't know who it'll be, but my guesses are:

Rosita, Eugene, The King, his shit fat sidekick guy, the blonde tall woman from the kingdom, couple of highwaymen and one other
I reckon Rosita, The King, Gerry's wife, The old woman who is looking after the kid, Enid, The blond from the Kingdom, made up with highwayman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back