The walking dead season 9

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Botchie, Oct 8, 2018.

1. andymulesafc

andymulesafc Striker

You know what I mean. :lol:

2. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Striker

Fucking hell man, standards of this place.

Skinhead with a middle aged spread is just the kind of lass I knock one out over.

ilovehorswill likes this.
  3. I really really really hope this is
    an Outlaw Country supergroup livening up the apocalypse with their steel guitar shenanigans

4. BigPete

BigPete Striker

Terminators I heard

5. andymulesafc

andymulesafc Striker

:lol::lol::lol:

6. ilovehorswill

ilovehorswill Winger

Started watching this last night to see Samantha Morton in action and thought "wow, she's hoyed on loads of weight only to lose it after the apocalypse". I was half right.

7. Botchie

Botchie Winger

Beta is class. What the fuck is the Highwayman shite?

8. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

Those Highwayman were hokey as fuck but the rest of the episode especially that final bit was class. Beta is scary as owt :lol:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    vote quimby and Botchie like this.
  9. mad cyril

mad cyril Winger

The scenes with Daryl and the Whisperers were decent but the rest is still a bit shit. Still way too much filler and nowhere near enough suspense or edge. Also still too many characters meaning we go weeks on end without seeing people.
    Only 2 episodes left this series so hopefully it picks up the pace.

10. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

There’s going to be a lot less characters very soon if they follow the comics.

Jokei84 likes this.
  11. Some Random Guy

Some Random Guy Striker

I suspect the Highwaymen are there to flesh out the numbers

12. ThePistols

ThePistols Midfield

Beta is Opie from sons of anarchy, Ryan Hurst usually plays a good part. The Highwaymen are shite.

13. niceonemarra

niceonemarra Winger

the highwaymen are brilliant especially the leader he is a top class actor what else was he in?

14. Reptilia

Reptilia Winger

After watching The Talking Dead they were meant to be corny as they are essentially just a bunch of cosplayers, hence Carol getting them on board offering them a movie. Makes a bit more sense now.

15. SAFC Wilks

SAFC Wilks Striker

:cool:

Reptilia likes this.
  16. Botchie

Botchie Winger

12 end up on pikes in the comics. Apparently there will be 8 pikes on the show

Is it too much of a spoiler to predict deaths? I suppose it's hard to do without saying how it happens.

17. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

I don't know who it'll be, but my guesses are:

Rosita, Eugene, The King, his shit fat sidekick guy, the blonde tall woman from the kingdom, couple of highwaymen and one other

vote quimby likes this.
  18. Botchie

Botchie Winger

I reckon Rosita, The King, Gerry's wife, The old woman who is looking after the kid, Enid, The blond from the Kingdom, made up with highwayman

Idlewild Mackem likes this.
  19. Idlewild Mackem

Idlewild Mackem Striker

maybe the old woman aye, they seemed too happy as a couple. Mind, I was sure that her husband got bitten?

Botchie likes this.
  20. ilovehorswill

ilovehorswill Winger

Nightflyers