The walking dead season 9

Watched that in bed not sure if drifted off but seemed weird. Pointless episode just at end gets good but gotta wait a week.

Commando rolled pistol in hand out her minge

Set up episode for the fair. Showed why Michonne wouldn't let nee fucker in her gaff. Next couple weeks are gonna be class. At least 8 gonna end up with their heads on spikes. Reckon 3 long termers are going the journey

I’ve always felt like I’ve watched it for too long to give up on it, but this season has been as awful as the last couple. Might finally be time to quit!
I think this has been the best series for a few years. Can’t help thinking that this new dawn will drag on for a few more series, if it does go that will I reckon I’ll be bowing out too

Sad thing is i only watch it out if habit now but not enjoying it anymore,

I was in that situation but then it picked up again was very close to binning it off at one point.

Think FTWD saved it as started enjoying that until that Gimple fella started f***ing it up

Probably be after TWD finishes mate as seem to put them in between each other
Yeah good point, plus i read that amc had to make a payout to another comic maker who they had took material from and put it in their show and season 5 was delayed on the outcome of that

Last edited:

Back