The walking dead season 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I thought but how did they get them past the guards and out of the gates ? It was a great episode, just in order to deliver that big finale they had to sacrifice any story on getting them out.

Everyone was watching the film. They could’ve easily picked off a few guards.

I really don’t understand why people feel the need to dissect trivial things like this mind, just enjoy the episode.

Is there one more episode left? That one was excellent.

Aye finale next week.

Class, best episode in aggeeess,

Quite disappointed we had no 'big' characters go, Henry was annoying as owt, didn't expect it though. Tara & Enid i guess were the biggest names. Was shitting myself when the 4 got captured!
Tara was a pretty big character to be fair (her tits certainly were :lol:) She was one of the bosses after all.

Brilliant that.

And for the first time in years I am now as far as I got with the comics. :lol:

I thought it was a bit slow but got good at the end.
I was expecting them to drag the end out until the finale. Maybe not even show what was on the poles until next year.

Last edited:
Brilliant that.

And for the first time in years I am now as far as I got with the comics. :lol:

I was expecting them to drag the end out until the finale. Maybe not even show what was on the poles until next year.
I was expecting a great ep from the reviews I read so I was a bit underwhelmed

Set up episode for the fair. Showed why Michonne wouldn't let nee fucker in her gaff. Next couple weeks are gonna be class. At least 8 gonna end up with their heads on spikes. Reckon 3 long termers are going the journey
This ^

I thought the kings head would have been on the agenda.

That’s what I thought but how did they get them past the guards and out of the gates ? It was a great episode, just in order to deliver that big finale they had to sacrifice any story on getting them out.
She only needed their heads tbf. Pop them in a shopping bag and away you go.

So another short time hop. Looking at the trailer the settlements have all been wiped out. I reckon it will end with shot of Negan finding Lucille.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back