The walking dead season 9

loads of stuff online saying the final scene will be Eugene making contact with Rick on the CB
Will make sense considering Michonne is leaving part way through season 10

Oh and also

Nice touch to have Alpha creepily smirking when she sees Henry is one of the captured ones. She would have enjoyed killing him and would have saved him until last.

Last edited:
If the 3 movie thing is happening that seems daft
not really. There's still a six year time gap to fill. The first two could be set in that period and the third could be Michonne leaving to find him

Should be a Comic Spoiler notice and a TV Show Spoiler.

Sometimes read them thinking they are about the TV Show and it ends up being stuff from the Comics
Good idea. Although it's fine to post about who died last night imo as it's been the telly now. If you haven't watched it yet why would you read the thread?

Last edited:
not really. There's still a six year time gap to fill. The first two could be set in that period and the third could be Michonne leaving to find him

Good idea. Although it's fine to post about who died last night imo as it's been the telly now. If you haven't watched it yet why would you read the thread?

I'm not complaining about last night, just read another spoiler where it said how somebody leaves half way through the next season which I presume is from the comics

I'm not complaining about last night, just read another spoiler where it said how somebody leaves half way through the next season which I presume is from the comics
I'm not up to date with the comics. From what I've read though it's difficult to say who will go based who dies in them. Also by the looks of it there's going to be quite a bit of difference in the background story (the Rick stuff). I think it's fair to say the TV show is now an alternative version of comics.

Shite. Fucked the code up. Deepest apologies.

One of the reasons I rarely participate in this their thread.

No worries fella, it happens. I was down on spoilers when I posted this. Literally twenty minutes before watching it the WD Twitter feed posted photo of character posing with their fake head on a spike. :evil::evil::evil:

So another short time hop. Looking at the trailer the settlements have all been wiped out. I reckon it will end with shot of Negan finding Lucille.

Don't think it will be mate. Last shot last night was it starting to snow. Should be pretty much continuation. Reckon another main character will go next week.

Last edited:
Don't think it will be mate. Last shot last night was it starting to snow. Should be pretty much continuation. Reckon another main character will go next week.
I know. I seen some stills from the episode they have released and Negan is with them tied to a bed frame. It looks like another short time hop and that the three settlements have all been wiped out. Either that, or they are on The Whisperer side of the border.

I think sooner or later Negan will be let loose and will become an asset to the community.

Banking on it. Thought it would be last night. Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been woefully under used this series, that is my only gripe though to be fair. Been best series for me since the prison one with the Guv

Banking on it. Thought it would be last night. Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been woefully under used this series, that is my only gripe though to be fair. Been best series for me since the prison one with the Guv
I think on the flip side of that Daryl has become a good character again. Gimple locked him Daryl up because he didn't have a clue what to do with him.

Back