The walking dead season 9

Yeah good point, plus i read that amc had to make a payout to another comic maker who they had took material from and put it in their show and sesson 5 was delayed on the outvome of that
I like the walkers mind deffo made it less boring, that Alpha is a nutter should be interesting next 2 episodes when the shit hits the fan

Lydia would get it also young but smart not too young though :lol:

I like the walkers mind deffo made it less boring, that Alpha is a nutter should be interesting next 2 episodes when the shit hits the fan

Lydia would get it also young but smart not too young though :lol:
Yeah gonna stick with it cos just has to be done haha.
Intrigued to see what happens with negan...can't just stay locked up indefinitely surely? I reckon he's gonna come good and be part of the group like carl envisiged

Intrigued to see what happens with negan...can't just stay locked up indefinitely surely? I reckon he's gonna come good and be part of the group like carl envisiged
Hope so I like him good actor, was mad when he popped Glenn’s eye out though remember watching it and thinking whoah wtf lol

Let out in the finale (after the pikes) imo.

Yep but it's shite now, could still have ended it on a high,
It’s not mind. This season has been one of the best ones (largely due to Gimple f***ing off).

Notice fear the walking dead has became the shit one now that he’s gone over to there. He’s an absolute tool.
Watched that in bed not sure if drifted off but seemed weird. Pointless episode just at end gets good but gotta wait a week.

Commando rolled pistol in hand out her minge
Had to explain the whole X thing this season and the next two episodes are going to be overshadowed by whisperers setting boundaries. :cool:

I’ll forgive Kang for doing a filler episode, Gimple did around 10 per season. :lol:

Last edited:

I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan and think he plays the character well.
Unfortunately for me, Negan will always be synonymous with whennthe Walking Dead turned shit.
It was the best thing on tele until he showed up.

Should be binned now, carrying on far too long,
Breaking bad got it spot on, 5 seasons, started great and ended great
Walt and Jesse not forgetting Mike or Gus and also remembering Saul Goodman and Skinny Pete... etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Walt and Jesse not forgetting Mike or Gus and also remembering Saul Goodman and Skinny Pete... etc
??

Let out in the finale (after the pikes) imo.

It’s not mind. This season has been one of the best ones (largely due to Gimple f***ing off).

Notice fear the walking dead has became the shit one now that he’s gone over to there. He’s an absolute tool.
All about tastes i suppose, i just reckon twd has ran it's course and should have come to a natural conclusion, started going downhill after season 4 but since then it's got steadily worse,
Whereas ftwd has still life and stories to run yet

Last edited:
Class, best episode in aggeeess,

Quite disappointed we had no 'big' characters go, Henry was annoying as owt, didn't expect it though. Tara & Enid i guess were the biggest names. Was shitting myself when the 4 got captured!

Back