The vaccine thread

Pfizer

Thanks mate. Its Pfizer.
I did worry about blood clots.
The Dr said he wasn't worried but her shoulder looks awful.
It's a known reaction, ipsilateral axillary lymphadenopathy. I think it's more common in the moderna and pfizer ones. But it's best to get it looked at by a professional first.
They won't do anything if it is, it'll be watch and wait but best to get it looked at as it could be signs of other things.

It's a known reaction, ipsilateral axillary lymphadenopathy. I think it's more common in the moderna and pfizer ones. But it's best to get it looked at by a professional first.
They won't do anything if it is, it'll be watch and wait but best to get it looked at as it could be signs of other things.
Thank you for that mate.

If it gets any worse she'll end up on the Undateables.

Our lass had her second jab on Friday.
She's been ill since Sunday.
Terrible headaches, lethargy and yesterday her collar bone/Trap area on the jab side has swollen up to look like a body builder's trap.
She rang 111 and was told she must see a Dr within 6 hours.
He said its her lymph nodes having a bad reaction to the vaccine.
She feels like she's been ran over.

Anyone else have any experience of this?
I have seen a few folk who have been fairly ill after second dose - seems more common in younger folk usually lasts up to a week

I have also seen a few people with impressive lymph node swelling that persisted a little longer but gone by 2 weeks

Like its been said best get her checked out

Last edited:
thought you didn’t discuss vaccines anymore????
Seeing as you are now are you going to answer @Hend79 question?

Post in thread '4th August Stats'
4th August Stats

So ill take a dignified approach to this.

Im so often told I am an "attention seeker" which is completely false as well as being told to "go away"

Yet here I am just browsing here and at 6.35am in the morning Im getting a notification as you are going through comments from four days ago tagging me in as well as one of the very people telling me to "go away". 6.35am in the morning. Yesterday I made no posts at all following yet more personal attacks the night beforehand yet I saw at least two mentions of my name. The ones claiming I want attention doing the very thing that is clearly going to make me notice. Why? If they dont want me posting here why mention me or like yourself waking up at this time of day and your first thought is to look at my posts from days ago?

Its clear people are becoming desperate for me to post so they can start yet more petty arguments with myself.

Last edited:
So ill take a dignified approach to this.

Im so often told I am an "attention seeker" which is completely false as well as being told to "go away"

Yet here I am just browsing here and at 6.35am in the morning Im getting a notification as you are going through comments from four days ago tagging me in as well as one of the very people telling me to "go away". 6.35am in the morning. Yesterday I made no posts at all following yet more personal attacks the night beforehand yet I saw at least two mentions of my name. The ones claiming I want attention doing the very thing that is clearly going to make me notice. Why? If they dont want me posting here why mention me or like yourself waking up at this time of day and your first thought is to look at my posts from days ago?

Its clear people are becoming desperate for me to post so they can start yet more petty arguments with myself.
They have shown themselves up for what they are.

It's nice just to sit back and let them make tits of themselves.

Never stop posting because of these wimps no matter what mate.

And there it is summed up perfectly in just two posts. We are still in the very early stages of understanding this virus, and it is evolving all the time as we study it. There will be lots of research with varying results and interpretations.

Anyone using a single article to try to definitively “win” an argument is kidding themselves as much as they’re kidding anyone else. Just linking an article which is little more than a confirmation bias without adding any additional comment or colour happens a lot, I’ve done it myself on many occasions. By all means post the articles but be prepared to discuss the content and findings rationally.

Back