The vaccine thread

Got mine to look forward to on Saturday. Did you have side effect off your first dose?
Nothing other than an arm i couldn't lift for a couple days haha. No other symptoms at all.

Caught covid just over four weeks ago. Whether that has anything to do with how I feel now? I don't know. Not heard of many people struggling after the second Moderna to be fair mate.
Went to bed feeling fine last night. fever and bad dreams haha during the night, woke up feeling rotten. Just wanted to close my eyes at work. Bad head. Everything aches. Sacked off work at dinner time and had a power nap as soon as I got in. Woke up sweating really bad. Been canny mate x

Nothing other than an arm i couldn't lift for a couple days haha. No other symptoms at all.

Caught covid just over four weeks ago. Whether that has anything to do with how I feel now? I don't know. Not heard of many people struggling after the second Moderna to be fair mate.
Went to bed feeling fine last night. fever and bad dreams haha during the night, woke up feeling rotten. Just wanted to close my eyes at work. Bad head. Everything aches. Sacked off work at dinner time and had a power nap as soon as I got in. Woke up sweating really bad. Been canny mate x
What size slippers do you wear? Just incase you croak it because I need some new ones.

Aye it will be the the covid. You'll be antibodytastic in a few weeks.

Just incase you're not, bagsies your record collection.

First Moderna jab was fine, had the worst dead arm ever, but nothing else.

Had the second jab a few days ago and fuck me has it wrote me off. Slight dead arm but I spent last night constantly shivering and feeling like I was burning up, then basically the whole of yesterday I couldn't get out of bed. Feeling slightly better now mind.

First Moderna jab was fine, had the worst dead arm ever, but nothing else.

Had the second jab a few days ago and fuck me has it wrote me off. Slight dead arm but I spent last night constantly shivering and feeling like I was burning up, then basically the whole of yesterday I couldn't get out of bed. Feeling slightly better now mind.
That’s the DNA reprogramming. Nowt to fret about.

Beep!

Rather than just post an article (that is behind a paywall). Why not share your opinion on its contents, to get the debate you are seeking off the ground

Within seconds the usual suspects on my case and as always are false in what they are saying about me.

Didnt realise there was a paywall on it.

Im not seeking any debate at all and lets face it if I did try and debate you and the same posters would be here in seconds calling me all the names under the sun.

Theres plenty of concern coming out about the vaccines efficacy waning. Why not go look at them instead of your pathetic obsession with commenting on all the posts I put on. Cue responses about me being an "attention seeker" etc

Within seconds the usual suspects on my case and as always are false in what they are saying about me.

Didnt realise there was a paywall on it.

Im not seeking any debate at all and lets face it if I did try and debate you and the same posters would be here in seconds calling me all the names under the sun.

Theres plenty of concern coming out about the vaccines efficacy waning. Why not go look at them instead of your pathetic obsession with commenting on all the posts I put on. Cue responses about me being an "attention seeker" etc
So if you didn't want a debate why post it?

If you didn't realise it was behind a paywall, had you read it?

You wonder why people get on your back?

So if you didn't want a debate why post it?

If you didn't realise it was behind a paywall, had you read it?

You wonder why people get on your back?

Because they are desperate for an argument and to hurl abuse at complete strangers on a message board to make them feel big I assume

And posting what is in the news isnt after a debate

Back