The Unvaccinated BBC2

Nice to see the trinity of dullards still typing a lot but saying nothing of value.
Canny funny logging back on and seeing then still here. :lol:

Gelan gets loads of attention on the SMB & Politics forum, where he gets involved with nearly every topic despite having little to say, so doesnt need to chirp up here as much it seems.

Gelan gets loads of attention on the SMB & Politics forum, where he gets involved with nearly every topic despite having little to say, so doesnt need to chirp up here as much it seems.
Haven't been on the politics forum for a very long time, so basically you're lying.

Bat shit cray post man.

Why do you need evidence on something that is so universally known?
Do you not think its true?

You aren’t clarifying what you mean by not having “fortune” post-vaccine, so it’s impossible to tell what you’re claiming to be so universally known.

What do you mean by people being unfortunate after vaccination?

You aren’t clarifying what you mean by not having “fortune” post-vaccine, so it’s impossible to tell what you’re claiming to be so universally known.

What do you mean by people being unfortunate after vaccination?
OK, you know exactly what I'm saying, but I will say it again. Lots of people (lots) were not so lucky after taking the vaccine.

OK, you know exactly what I'm saying, but I will say it again. Lots of people (lots) were not so lucky after taking the vaccine.

Did taking the vaccine increase or decrease their luck?

I had COVID a few days after my booster. Was, that unlucky? Maybe. Then again, maybe I was lucky to catch it when I had some good immunity so my symptoms were relatively mild.

Why don't you interpret as you wish? You normally do with everything else

So in other words you’re being deliberately vague in order to carry on this attention seeking nonsense.

Either that or you’re too scared to tell me what you mean in case I prove you wrong as has happened on many occasions.

Oh Robbie :lol: I’d like to say it’s difficult tripping you and the other lunatics on here up, but really you do most of it to yourselves.

Big opinions of yourselves but really nothing to back it up.

So in other words you’re being deliberately vague in order to carry on this attention seeking nonsense.

Either that or you’re too scared to tell me what you mean in case I prove you wrong as has happened on many occasions.

Oh Robbie :lol: I’d like to say it’s difficult tripping you and the other lunatics on here up, but really you do most of it to yourselves.

Big opinions of yourselves but really nothing to back it up.
Not deliberately vague at all, simply saying some people were not so lucky after taking the vaccine. Its quite an easy sentence to understand.
I'm not sure how you can disprove that frij?

Not deliberately vague at all, simply saying some people were not so lucky after taking the vaccine. Its quite an easy sentence to understand.
I'm not sure how you can disprove that frij?

You’re not even able to define what you mean by not so lucky. What do you mean by the term? If you can’t define such a basic term then I dare say you yet again find yourself in a thread where you’re out of your depth and just stringing it out for your own attention seeking.

Do you mean deaths and hospitalisations because of the vaccine? Surely not :)

You’re not even able to define what you mean by not so lucky. What do you mean by the term? If you can’t define such a basic term then I dare say you yet again find yourself in a thread where you’re out of your depth and just stringing it out for your own attention seeking.

Do you mean deaths and hospitalisations because of the vaccine? Surely not :)
Attention seeking? You literally started a thread saying you were going to block a car in, then further on in the thread you said you wasn't. So lets not start calling people attention seeker's. I think it's fairly obvious what I mean, you know exactly what I mean too. I don't really want to go into further details with yourself, as you will link a bbc article , then pump your chest out and feel dead proud of yourself because you have called out the 'conspiracy theorist ' . Let's just say lots of people around the world were dead unlucky after taking the vaccine.

Attention seeking? You literally started a thread saying you were going to block a car in, then further on in the thread you said you wasn't. So lets not start calling people attention seeker's. I think it's fairly obvious what I mean, you know exactly what I mean too. I don't really want to go into further details with yourself, as you will link a bbc article , then pump your chest out and feel dead proud of yourself because you have called out the 'conspiracy theorist ' . Let's just say lots of people around the world were dead unlucky after taking the vaccine.

So in other words, you’re not even able to define what unlucky means.

One of three things is true:

1. You’re not capable of defining what “unlucky” means in this context

2. You’re scared of the debate you know you’ll lose

3. This was just another attention seeking trip

You add absolutely nothing to COVID threads. Your contribution to them is a waste of everyone’s time, because you’ve got nothing to say, except attention seeking for the RobbieD1 show.

So in other words, you’re not even able to define what unlucky means.

One of three things is true:

1. You’re not capable of defining what “unlucky” means in this context

2. You’re scared of the debate you know you’ll lose

3. This was just another attention seeking trip

You add absolutely nothing to COVID threads. Your contribution to them is a waste of everyone’s time, because you’ve got nothing to say, except attention seeking for the RobbieD1 show.
I love it when you say the robbied1 show.

Back