The Unvaccinated BBC2

All the vaccinated people I know keep catching covid where as everyone else who didn’t bother isn’t catching it at all….
And the tens of thousands who died from COVID before the vaccine was developed?

I’m assuming you have natural immunity to polio, diphtheria, measles, mumps and others to boot?

You have a 0% chance of getting a vaccine injury if you go for natural immunity instead. All the vaccinated people I know keep catching covid where as everyone else who didn’t bother isn’t catching it at all….

You should donate your blood to medical research if you have such superhuman immunity.

While it is true that some people will have some level of natural immunity it is categorially false to say every who "didn't bother isn't catching it at all".

You'd think about 2.5 years the level of paranoia and misinformation would have gone away.

what would you say to lisa shaws husband and kids? - the price was worth it? , these things happen? , theres always going to be some people who have a bad reaction?

Sadly, yes. The number of people with bad (and especially fatal) reactions is miniscule to those who were prevented from dying or being hospitalised.

So we (and the rest of the world) shouldn't have bothered with a vaccination programme and let the virus rip through the planet? Suppose you think all of that money spent on PPE and testing was a waste too?

I lost two family members in the last 12 months. Both were vaccinated but they didn't die of the vaccination or COVID. They just died of other things.

Last edited:
what would you say to lisa shaws husband and kids? theres always going to be some people who have a bad reaction?
Sadly, that bit. A national roll-out found a very rare side effect and the guidelines changed to account for it.

What I wouldn't do is try and use the death of a local celebrity as some kind of emotive play on a messageboard where people know her personally.

Anyone with access to data and a modicum knowledge of basic stats can see the risk:benefit analysis for the overwhelming majority of the general public heavily favoured vaccination, it wasn't even close.

It's sad to see the usual people still playing cards like this. It's not surprising it's the resident conspiracy theorists and addicts though.

Sadly, that bit. A national roll-out found a very rare side effect and the guidelines changed to account for it.

What I wouldn't do is try and use the death of a local celebrity as some kind of emotive play on a messageboard where people know her personally.

Anyone with access to data and a modicum knowledge of basic stats can see the risk:benefit analysis for the overwhelming majority of the general public heavily favoured vaccination, it wasn't even close.

It's sad to see the usual people still playing cards like this. It's not surprising it's the resident conspiracy theorists and addicts though.
i think in time , you will be shown to be on the wrong side of history

we shall see

Fully tested? Yes, to the same level as any other vaccine.

Safe? Ditto

Effective? Undoubtedly.

It might help inform discussion if you explained your knowledge of immunology, the drug approval process and pharmacovigilance.

I can point you to the drug trial data and adverse events reporting but I doubt you would read or understand it. Some things are best left to the experts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where does the push to vaccinate children with experimental tech come from when a) they are not at risk from covid b) the vaccine does not stop you passing it on and in some cases studies have shown it to increase the viral load?

I'd love someone to explain the profit and behavioural motive i.e. "science" behind that.
My sisters Grand daughter nearly died of covid, she is a child, so your point at not being at risk is rubbish and misinformation, they maybe are less likely to have issues from covid or e at reduced risk, but saying children have no risk is plain wrong.

I have no problem with differing views given the same amount of time, the problem I have is the inability of some people to even consider the other view point.

There has been examples when the scientist have lied by emission, cherry picking the facts that suit, its one of the reasons why its healthy to always question stuff.

here comes the but:-

the ability to debate and put forward a differing view point, which then can lead the community to go away and do further research ( talking about the scientist and research community here ) only works when both sides are dealing with facts, with research, flawed or not.

It gives a base for other teams to go away and but the people theories to test, its how science has always worked, come up with an idea or view, test it yourself, release the information to the community and let your peers try and rip it apart, to see if its a sound theory.

Sometimes the science stands up to the tests, sometimes some doubt gets thrown on it and sometimes the theory gets disproved.

the above fails and falls apart when you get a group that wont entertain facts, wont share research ( go do your own research is a normal reply ) or is sharing data thats already been disproved soundly and just ignore that fact and continue to spout out dated disproved stuff.

these people no matter what the data shows will ever change their minds, caught in a cycle of only believing what is shared in there own circles and any differing views are the "man" trying to hide the truth, even if one of there own changes their minds, its a simple the "man" got to him, it proves nothing.

Different fields have differing amounts of this and quite rightly you point out attention is a very big factor.

its very scary that a vocal non scientist with a big platform can out shout good solid research.

I fear it will get worse not better as time goes on too.

Well some of the vaccine Tech was, I mean the vaccine tech has been around a long time, maybe he got the two mixed up when doing his own research and jumped to conclusions?
great post
Like I say, the info is out there, from tge German govt, you could find it if you looked for it. Wow
Link?
Like I say the information is out there, now run along and have your booooossssttttaaaaaa
What you mean is the information is hearsay on wacky facebook groups

Last edited:
I don't use Facebook, cheers. Look into to stuff yourself, don't be so lazy, just saying link
I take it its this you watched:-

I searched for the study data but couldn't find the study, but it seems it was a survey and using the German yellow card system to get to the figures.

Do you have a link to the raw data, the study or is it only GB news where you got your info from.

I take it its this you watched:-

I searched for the study data but couldn't find the study, but it seems it was a survey and using the German yellow card system to get to the figures.

Do you have a link to the raw data, the study or is it only GB news where you got your info from.
You forget Robbie has books that cost hundreds from Amazon but he won't tell anyone what they are either.

Never ever reveals his sources, helps maintain his superiority/bullshit (delete as appropriate)

My sisters Grand daughter nearly died of covid, she is a child, so your point at not being at risk is rubbish and misinformation, they maybe are less likely to have issues from covid or e at reduced risk, but saying children have no risk is plain wrong.
Very sad but statistics don’t add up at all

Back